Prologue

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

It has been three months since the war with the ADA and the Port Mafia against the Guild. During those three months Dazai Osamue, my older brother, disappeared suddenly during those three months. Everyone in the agency jab been search in high and low for the suicidal maniac of a brother of mine. On the day before he disappeared all that was left was his 'Complete Guid to Suicide' book on his bed. I for one know that my brother would never forget his favorite book at home, even if he's trying to do one of his suicide attempts. Luckily for me I decided to meet up with both Chuuya-kun and Kouyounee-san to see what information they got on Onii-chan's disappearance. So here I am now heading towards the pub I decided as a meeting place to see Chuuya-kun and Kouyounee-san at. "Well it has been a while hasn't it?" I asked with a smile "It has indeed [Y/n]-chan." a beautiful woman with carmel hair in a bun and in a traditional kimono. "Cut the crap. Why'd you call us he's?" a man with the same hair as the woman snapped narrow in his eyes at me "Well, you see over the past three months after the incident I need some information" I said witha seriousnlook in my [E/c] eyes. "And what would that be dear?" Kouyounee-san asked with a smirk "I need information about my brother's whereabouts." I said with dead look on my face.

This made the two go wide eyed at what I said, which made me look at them confused. "I'm sorry, dear, but this is the first we heard of this." Kouyounee-san said to me "Yeah, since when do that mackerel leave?" Chuuya-kun asked raising and eyebrow. "About a few weeks ago." I said looking at them suspiciously "I can't really say, really this is a first that we heard that he was gone." Chuuya-kun said puzzled. We were about to continue, when three weird men with; purple tattooed faces and snake skeleton helmets came into the pub. The men that entered the pub went up to the bartender and started to beat him up, we were in the booth looking at the men confused at why they were doing this to the bartender. Till one of the guys were bumped back and splashed wine onto Chuuya-kun, which was a terrible idea. Thie made yhe ginger man angry that if looks could kill they'd be sea by now. "Teme! Are you guys trying to start a figh!" he yelled at them, which caught the men's attention onto him "Yeah! And what are you going to do about it shorty!" one of the guys yelled, making the others laugh.

'That's it. They're dead.' I thought taking sip of my whiskey, while Chuuya-kun activated his ability scaring them to run towards the back exit of the pub. Chuuya-kun not having any of that he went after them, sooner or later me and Kouyounee-san went after him. When we made to the back we saw Chuuya-kun with the three guys beaten to a pulp on the ground. "They were about to leave but left his for you." he said handing me a rolled up parchment and... a fortune cookie? Puzzeled I decided to open up the parchment to see my brothers face on it, to then decide to open up the cooking. "Welcome [Y/n] Dazai to the tournament of elements on a deserted island near Ninjago by the order of Master Chen. Please come to docks at midnight to be picked up. No weapons allowed." I read the fortune out loud before it exploded into dust. "That's impossible. Why would someone like him need you? You don't own any elements." Chuuya-kun said narrowing down at what was said on the fortune "That's right unless you..." Kouyounee-san was about to say. "It doesn't matter now, I'm going." I said ignoring their protest and quickly rode my motorcycle towards Ninjago immediately.

Timeskip~At Ninjago docks~

Finally making it to the docks in time I could already feel that something bad was going to happen.