Only One Can Remain

Third P.O.V.

As the ferry was continuing its way towards the island all of the elemental master, Garmadon, and [Y/n] majority were staring at it in awe. " Look at that. Awesome." Kai said in awe at the island "Let me see." Karlof said pushing Kai, which made him angry. "Do you mind?" Kai said annoyed, making him and Karlof  get into a attack stance, but stopped when the ferry docked at the entrance of the fortress with hooded men doing martial arts techniques. "Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcomes its brave fighters." Clouse said gesturing towards the fortress in front of him, while getting off the ferry Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon." Clouse glared at the said man. "This pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Garmadon said glaring at the dark sorcerer "I'm sure it is." Clouse said sarcastically, turning away from him, as the rest of them got off the ferry.

Jay then went up to Garmadon along with the other ninja and [Y/n] "Definitely feeling some tension between you two." Jay said to him. "Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen any map?" Kai asked confused "And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly underground fighting tournament?" Cole asked confused also at this. "Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turned against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." [Y/n] said, having the ninja look at her "The battle my father and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" Lloyd asked raising and confused. "He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire in here." Garmadon explains, walking with the others following him.

"He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Lloyd said with determination, while Kai was looking back to see Skylor walking behind them. This made him smile like an idiot and pushed Garmadon and the other ninja stop to let Skylor pass. "Uh... Ladies first." Kai said, which made Skylor frown and move on "Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait." he said, which made both [Y/n] and Garmadon sigh at the master of fire. "This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out." Cole said to the other ninja, as they entered the fortress. "So, this is the house that noodles built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event." Jay joked. "Chen lives like a King. Here, he's totally self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn." [Y/n] said making the other ninja confused on how she knows all of this. "You never told me about this place. How do you know so much about this island?" Lloyd asked, trying to brush off what the [E/c] eyed girls explanation "Because before Chen was my enemy, he was my Sensei." Garmadon said, grimacing at the memory and showing the Anacondrai tattoo on his left shoulder.

Lloyd then looked at him shocked at what he just heard out of his father's mouth, as they  entered another room where they all sat down in a half circle. "You never told me you had a Sensei." he said still shocked hearing about this "When I was your age, I sought a darker means of guidance. He taught me to win no matter who I hurt. It wasn't until you saved me that I saw the light." Garmadon said, which made [Y/n] smile knowing that he was saved and went into the light like her. "Uh, apparently he also never taught you to have a sense of humor. Lighten up, we're in an underground fight club. This is supposed to be fun." Jay said trying to lighten the mood "Jay, this isn't the right time to lighten the mood. You just made it worse." [Y/n] said with a forced smile on her face. They all then heard a gong and ceremony music in the background "All rise for Master Chen." Clouse said to them, which they all complied and stand.

While the music was still going, a throne came down with a man with huge purple headdress with bones on it and in a emperor like outfit on. "Welcome to the Tournament of Elements. Now everyone can all die." Chen said with a smirk, which made everyone gasp, but [Y/n] and Garmadon as the door behind them shut closed. "Direct your attention to me." he finished laughing at their alarmed faces "I forgot to mention he has a penchant for theatrics." [Y/n] said to the ninja, while Garmadon nodded. "Hee, hee, hee! Never before have so many Elemental Fighters been under one roof. I see Master of Fire, Earth, Shadow, Speed." Chen said while looking around the room smirking at all of the masters "Even a prophesied Green Savior. And a former pupil has returned. Oooh, not only that, but an old acquaintance came too." he then said staring as Lloyd, Garmadon, and [Y/n]; Lloyd looked confused as [Y/n] and Garmadon glared at him.