The Invitation

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

After riding my motorcycle through two days straight I finally made it to the docks where the ferry was waiting with many elemental masters and... ninjas? I got off my motorcycle and stood behind where the ninja were to get ready to board a ship to the island. While I was looking around I recognized some these men from my Port Mafia days especially Chen's daughter, Skyler. "Ah. I told you we shouldn't have worn them." the brunette with a gravity defying hair yelled to the blonde in the green ninja gi. "The Tournament of Elements. You think they all have powers like us?" the same ninja, who's name is Kai, mumbled to the ninjas. "When I asked my dad about it, he got really suspicious. Like there's something he's keeping from me." the blonde said to them with a frown on his face, from the files I read over his name is Lloyd, he turns out to be the son of Lord Garmadon who's now Sensei Garmadon. Haven't seen him over many years during my Port Mafia days when he was still evil and known as Lord Garmadon.

While the ninja were still talking I can already feel eyes on me from the other elemental masters on the docks. One was about to approach me, but a ferry came to reveal Clouse who was getting off to greet us. I met and went against Clouse once, when I was on solo mission to Ninjago while in the Port Mafia. All of us were then lined up to board the ferry, I was in front of the ninja and could hear their entire conversation. 'And I thought ninjas were suppose to be quiet.' I thought sweat dropping at how unstealthily they were with their conversations. "We don't know if this is a trap. Wherever they take us, we have to stick together." Lloyd said to the other ninja who were; Kai, Jay, and Cole. Walking up to the ferry I felt a breath down my neck, I turned around to see Kai sighing dreamily at Skyler. "We can't let anything distract us. You hear me, Kai?" Lloyd asked him, while Kai's focus was still on Skyler "Huh? Uh, yeah. Uh, got it. Whatever you say." the brunette said quickly.

'Disgusting.' I thought gagging in my mind about to board the ferry, to then be stopped by a hand on my shoulder "It's nice to see you again, Dazai-san." Clouse said, emphasizing my last name before having me board the ferry. "Master Chen will be charmed to see you've accepted his offer. A Master of Spinjitzu shall fare favorably in his tournament." Clouse said to Jay with a sly smirk "Hey, we're not here to fight. We're here to save a friend." Jay yelled at him. "Don't be so petty, Master Jay. Everyone here has something to fight for." Clouse then said pulling nunchucks out of Jay's bag "Chopsticks. I'm a big eater. Heh."Jay laughed nervously, as Clouse tossed the weapon into the water. The other ninja boarded the boat, but the green ninja who was about to until "Lloyd, wait! If you get on that boat, you may never return." Garmadon called out to him.

"What are you doing here dad?" Lloyd asked confused "Master Chen is a dangerous man who should never be trusted. Whatever he promised you, do not believe him."Garmadon warned him. Now that I have a better look at them, they have the same hairstyle, but both his mom and dad are brunettes. Must have been the recessive trait from his grandfather and uncle. "Lord Garmadon. It's been a while. It's Sensei now, correct? I can't remember."Clouse taunted smirking at the said man "Clouse. I see Master Chen still has you running his errands." Garmadon greeted with venom in his voice. "I have to go, Dad. This is about Zane. It's about family. If we're ever going to be whole again, I have to get on that ship." Lloyd said to his dad, 'So this is about that nindroid from the incident of New Ninjago City.' I thought remembering the file of Zane. "Last call. Are you in...or out?"Clouse said tauntingly at the father and son duo "I can't stop you, son, but I can join you." Garmadon said with determination.

"Sorry, no more room on the ship." Clouse said to him with a smirk "No room?" Garmadon asked, while the crew were laughing pulling in the board to get on the ferry. Annoyed by this I decided to do a favor for an old acquaintance, so I decided to 'accidently' kick one of the crew members near the edge of the ship to have Garmadon jump and push him into the water. "I stand corrected. There's room now."Clouse grunted glaring at both me and Garmadon, the sensei then looked at me and nodded gratefully to me. "Don't worry, I'm not here to compete. Only to look out for my interests."Garmadon said to him and moved over to put a hand on his son's shoulder "Let's ship out." Clouse yelled at the crew to have us travel to the island where they held my brother captive. I decided to separate from the rest of the people aboard the ferry and decided to look around, or just read and mark off the pages in the 'Complete Guide to Suicide' that my brother has already done.