Mimic x Female!Reader

Experimentation that leads to getting Dream, Mimic, and Venge to get out of Lockjaw’s head. With the exception of them having a body of their own. Mimic was the smallest of them, but around Lockjaw’s chassis. Mimic was your hyper friend, but you grew to have feelings for the mech that acts like a sparkling.

He was the cutest and most delicate mech you met besides Dream who look at him like a little sibling. You didn’t like Vengeance much, but know that he took care of Mimic… Sometimes.

Mimic always loved you for who you are as you love him for who he is.”Hey Mimi!,” You chirped his nickname as he turned to look at you with his beaming bright baby blue optics.”Hey (Y/n)!,” Mimic chirped back as the yellow and pale orange mech walked over to you.”Where’s the other two?,” you questioned as he shrugged.”Don’t know, wanna go for a walk? I’ve been dying to wanting to go to Earth,” Mimic said as you laugh a bit.

“Sure, you marshmallow,” you agreed as he beamed with excitement to which you find cute. Mimic was like Bumblebee and Smokescreen combined when he is happy, but when he’s mad, he was like Starscream and Megatron. Mimic went to the ground bridge and saw Blaster.”Hey Blastie!,” Mimic chirped as Blaster chuckled at the young mech.

“Where are you two going?,” Blaster asked as Mimic shrugged.”Mind if we go to town?,” (Y/n) asked as Blaster nodded and open the ground bridge. Going through to the end, they found themselves in a flower field. Then you realized that Vengeance and Dream must’ve found out about you liking to Mimic.”I guess this works,” Mimic shrugged as he walks around.

You couldn’t help, but giggle at the mech who likes being so adorable.”What?,” Mimic questioned as he looked down at you with an innocent confused look. Mimic may be young, but how long will be innocent?

“You’re just so cute,” you said as Mimic gave you a look.”Well, you look beautiful,'' Mimic says with a smile that melts your heart. Mimic scooped you up with his servo, giving a view of the field.”Now this is beautiful like you,” Mimic mumbled as you didn’t hear him.”Mimic, can I, uhh, tell you something?,” you asked as you feel fuzzy in your stomach.

Mimic looked at you getting his full attention.”I…. Uhhh…. I,” you began to stutter as Mimic felt his spark skipped a beat from your stuttering.”Trying to say I like you?,” Mimic asked as you blush a bright red hue.”N-NO!! I LOVE YOU,” You shouted before covering your mouth quickly.

Mimic looked at you before putting you down and put a (f/c) flower in your (h/c) hair. He transformed and got out as his holoform before picking you up and spinning you around. You both laughed before Mimic pull you into a kiss unaware of the two mech watching from afar.

“See, this was a perfect set up,” Dream bragged as Vengeance had a look on his face plate saying ‘This was a stupid idea that actually worked’.

"Naturally I would've chosen somewhere else, but whatever.... At least he is happy or else she would've been killed by me," Vengeance shrugged getting a look from tge Dinobot King saying 'I would've done the same thing'.