3

• Edited and Rewritten •

"Mom!" We all rushed towards her.

My mother got up and sat in her chair while a maid got her a glass of water.

"Thank you." I said as she bowed and left the room.

"W-well.. how'd it go seeing her again after 2 years?" My mother asked eager.

I smiled to myself.

"Well..."

"She wants absolutely nothing to do with me. But god- it makes me want her even more. And for our son. I-I don't know his name yet. But he's got my hair and my eyes." Ian smiled while talking about his son.

"And he has his mother's cute button nose and he has cute little pink lips. His cheeks are super chubby, I want to pinch them." He pursed his lips.

"Today's his birthday, he's 1. Who would've thought. Must've been a huge coincidence for me to meet him today out of all the 365 days. I talked to her for about 5 minutes. She told me he wasn't mines and to never go back. But I know he's mine. I can feel it." He slumped onto his chair.

"But-that's also your son. Can't you two talk into some agreement?" Dad said as he sat up.

"I'm trying to talk to her, but she keeps shutting me out. I'm gonna head over again later. And I'm gonna make her listen to what I have to say. I want to be in my sons life. I want to be in her life." He said.

"Do you think she'll take you back after what you've done?" My mother asked.

"No. She's not that type of girl to forgive so easily. I want her back. I don't care if she doesn't love me anymore. I'll make her fall in love with me. I'd sleep on the couch for 25 years if I had too. And besides, he's my heir." He said.

"Let's wrap this dinner then, and then you should go over and talk to her. I'm excited to meet my first grandson!" His mother squealed with excitement.

Ian smiled as he grabbed his fork to eat.

"Yeah.."

—————

"Bye mom, bye dad, bye Justin and Krista!" He waved goodbye to his family.

He shut the door and sighed.

Now he would go back and talk to her.

After grabbing his coat and his keys, he went to his car and drove to Isabella's house. He drove 90mph on a 65mph speed limit. He soon arrived to her house in 20 minutes. 7 minutes earlier than last time.

He exited his car and walked towards the porch he was on earlier in the afternoon.

He sighed before knocking on the door.

"I'm coming!" He heard a faint voice.

She opened the door shocked.

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave and not come back." She said as her face scowled.

"And I said we need to talk." He replied back.

"Talk about what? We have nothing to talk about!" She argued and tried to shut the door.

"Name." He said.

"What?" IsaBella asked confused.

"What is his name?" His brown eyes piercing into her green eyes.

"You don't need to know that. He isn't your son. I cheated, remember?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No you didn't. I know you didn't. I know now. I know that I fucked up big time, and I apologize. But please forgive me." His eyes gleamed.

She laughed to herself.

"You are so funny. You should've been a comedian instead of a billionaire." She scoffed.

"Are you dumb? What proof do you have that I didn't cheat on you?" She asked him.

"You said you had proof last time when I 'cheated on you'" She said making quotation marks with her hands.

He pulled his phone out and showed her a photo.

He scratched the side of his head in embarrassment.

"It was photoshopped. I found out 2 weeks ago.." He but his bottom lip.

Her smirk faded.

"He's not yours." She said quietly.

"Show me your proof.. that he's not mine."

"What proof do you want. His birth certificate?" She suggested.

"Yes." He said.

"Okay." She opened the door for him to enter.

They walked in and he took his shoes off. She pointed to a couch close to the wall.

"Sit." She ordered him to do like a dog.

He nodded and sat down.

"Wait here. Please don't touch anything." She said before going up the stairs.

He examined the room. Looking at the pictures in the wall. He saw pictures of her and his son smiling.

He looks so small. He thought to himself.

He smiled lightly as he thought about his sons face from earlier today.

He heard her footsteps and stopped looking around the room, and gave her all of his attention.

He saw her come down with a paper and a book.

"Here." She walked towards him and handed him a piece of paper.

"He's not yours." She stared before sitting on the other couch.

"He doesn't have you last name. T-that's your proof." She stuttered.

"He has you last name. Why does he not my last name?" Ian asked.

"Because he's not yours." She said.

"That doesn't mean anything. Who did you list down as father?" Her heart stopped.

Shit! She thought to herself.

She was silent.

She looked down at her fingers and fondled them.

She felt tears starting to form, and she looked up at him.

"Please." She said as a whisper.

"Please don't take him from me." She sobbed as she begged him.

"Don't take him from me. I beg you. He's all I have left to live for. Don't take him from me." She cried.

He was shocked to see her tears. IsaBella wasn't the type to be emotional when they were together.

His brain snapped and he went towards her. He leaned in and hugged her.

He felt his heart pain hearing his cries and whimpers.

"I won't take him from you. I just wanted you, to confirm that he is mine." He rubbed her back as the rocked back and forth.

"R-really?" She wiped her face and quickly rushed away from him.

He was shocked about how quickly she moved away from him.

"Under 1 condition." He said.

"O-okay." She stuttered still wiping her face.

"I get to see him, today and at least 3 times a week." He said as he stood up.

She sighed.

"Okay, I'll go grab him." She rushed upstairs.

——————

:)