4

• Edited and Rewritten •

She left the living room and went to the bathroom to dry her tears. She splashed some cold water on her face, before blowing out a long sigh and patting her face dry.

She exited the bathroom and went to her sons room. She smiled at his sleeping face. He was laying on his stomach with his mouth open making him drool.

"My cutie pie." She said to herself before picking him up.

"Good evening Elliot. There's someone here to meet you." She smiled at him, while he was rubbing his eyes.

He yawned as she kissed his cheek.

She slowly went down the stairs, holding his head to her neck, as he was still sleepy.

When she reached the living room, Ian looked flustered.

"He just woke up, so please use a soft voice." She said to him sitting down on the couch she was at earlier.

Ian nodded as he leaned toward them to grab Elliot.

When he held his son, his heart felt warm. He smiled and observed his facial features.

"W-what's his name?" Ian asked looking back up at IsaBella.

"O-oh yeah.. I still haven't told you." She chuckled.

His eyes dilated as she smiled.

He smiled to himself.

"His name is Elliot Ian Parker. Don't mind his middle name. I never thought we would meet again. When he got older and wanted to know of you, I would tell him your name is his middle name." She said not looking at him, but at a picture of Elliot sitting on a ledge.

"I'm sorry." He said lowly.

"I should've believed you. I-if I did, we would've been a family." He said as his eyes dropped.

"No-no it's fine. You're here now for him, and that's all that matters." She said.

"But I want to be here for you too.." He said as his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't need you to be 'here' for me. I just need you to be here for Elliot. I have my own life, and you have yours. Things have changed Ian. We've both moved on." His heart ached.

"I haven't moved on. IsaBella don't tell me you don't see an 'us' anymore?!" He begged as he looked into her eyes.

"I'm afraid I don't. Did you think you'd be the only person I could love in this lifetime. Maybe my vows meant something 3 years ago.. but Ian, it's different now. Don't take my vows to heart. Our separation was bound to happen." She said to him; breaking his heart.

"No-no." He said lowly.

"Please no... I can't let you go. Baby please.." His eyes glistened.

"Bella, please. Take me back. I beg of you." He said with his lips quivering.

[3 years ago...]

"My dear Ian, you were my first. My first love, first hand to hold, first kiss, first 'i love you', first heartbreak, first everything." She gazed at his dark brown eyes with a sincere smile.

"I remember when we first split apart, I thought it was the end of the world for me because I couldn't imagine a life without you. Then the night we split we both went to our special spot and forgave each other. Crying our eyes out together." She laughed softly at the last mention, with the crowd chuckling too.

"You showed me what love is. What it feels like to be loved, and what is to love someone else. You opened up a path in my life I never knew existed. You showed me that romance is still alive. You gave me a home filled with your love, you passion, and your desire, to fulfill the emptiness inside of me. Now your face and heart is imprinted into my soul. Forever and always." She felt her eyes get watery.

"I am so in love with you, my Ian, my love, my husband, my everything, my world." She finished her vows with the crowd and Ian in tears from her sweet words.

————————

"Your vows..." He said to himself remembering what she told him.

"Were so beautiful. You had the crowd crying. You had me in tears myself. I could never forget your vows. Having such meaningful words embroidered onto my skin. I could never forget them." He said sincerely.

"Then get it removed. I don't know how, but find a way. Ian.. between us there is nothing. The only thing that will ever connect us is Elliot." Bella said not holding back.

Ian sat there shocked.

"I don't care what you say. I'm not giving up. I don't care if I have to beg for you to come to back to me for my whole life." Ian said standing up with Elliot in his arms.

"I vow, that I will get you back. Until my last dying breath." He put his left hand on his heart as he walked towards her.

"Stop it Ian. You're being crazy." She pushed him back lightly; as he was holding their son.

"Crazy for you." He smirked.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I slap it off. I'll sew your lips together." She said with bitterness.

"Yes ma'am." He saluted.

She rolled her eyes before sitting back down on the other couch.

"Well you've met him. You can leave now. I have to make us lunch and you have to get to work." She crossed her legs and placed her cheek in her palm.

"I want to eat your cooking." He batted his eyes.

"No." She said without hesitating.

"Oh come on. Please!" He whined like a child.

"No. Now get your ass to work." She told her sternly.

"I'm the CEO it doesn't matter if I'm late or not. I don't have anything busy today. Well- I mean I'll just cancel 3 of my meetings." He grinned at her.

She sighed annoyed.

She looked at him and his grin became wider.

"Ian." She said seductively.

Ian day up and froze. His face now becoming slightly red.

"How about you get the fuck out of my house." She smiled to him.

She grabbed his arm and pulled him up, dragging him to the door. IsaBella grabbed Elliot out of his grasp and pushed Ian out the door.

She threw his shoes to him and waved to him.

"Bye bye Ian!" She slammed the down on his face.

He chuckled.

That darn girl. He thought to himself.

He put his shoes on before walking off the porch. He gave the house one last look before pulling out of the driveway, and drove off home.

———————

A/N

Leah here! I'll be updating whenever I have time. I've been very busy with family and online school. So posting can get really short to like 1 chapter a month.

I sincerely apologize. But I'm trying my best! xoxo