5

When Ian arrived back to his mansion; his heart was pumping of joy. A son, someone else that is apart of me. He was so excited while driving he had to be extra cautious to not get into an accident.

He opened his doors to still see his family there, in the living room.

"H-hey.. what are you guys doing back here?" He asked puzzled.

"Well you said you had a son and you were gonna go see him. So we are waiting at home, then we came back." His mother exclaimed with joy.

"So what did you learn?"

"W-well yeah. But what is there that you want to know?" Ian took a seat on the couch.

"Everything. His name, birthday, how big is he, what does he weigh..." His mother went on, on, and on with questions.

"Well.. his name is Elliot Ian Parker. He has her last name. But I don't mind- for now. I'm gonna win her back. He is my heir after all." He said with a smug smile at the end.

(Forgive me if you read it earlier I messed up and mixed up his name with my other story)

"Oh he sound delightful!" His mother exclaimed.

"He has my brown hair, and brown eyes. He looks just like me when I was a baby." Ian grinned to himself. L l

Ian continued to describe what Elliot looked like with full detail. He then continued to tel his family what Elliot was like with the small timeshare he had spent with his son.

"He sounds so lovely. I'd love to meet him one day. Oh- but of course only if Isabella would let us." His mother said reassuring her words.

"I want you guys to meet him too, but I'd have to ask her. My guess is that she's gonna say 'no'. I mean she hates me. She wants absolutely nothing to do with me, unless it's about Elliot." Ian said scratching the back of his neck.

"So when's the next time you are going to see him?" His father asked him.

"Oh uhm..." He paused.

Fuck! He thought to himself.

"Damn. I forgot to get her number. I gotta ask her. I'll go visit her again tomorrow..." He continued.

"Okay good luck with that. It's pretty late now and we should head back home." His father said.

"Okay, bye guys!" Ian waved to his family as the walked out the door. M

He blew out sigh and then yawned.

"Time for fucking bed." He stretched his arms out.

He walked up the marble stars and walked to the master bedroom.

He walked to the master bathroom and quickly stripped to take a quick warm shower.

Once he finished his quick 10 minute shower he threw on silk pajamas. The went to the left side of the bed and laid there staring at the sealing for a few seconds.

A son. I have a son. He thought to himself.

He smiled lightly to himself before getting up to turn off his lamp.

—————

The next morning he quickly got up to go brush his teeth and get ready for the day.

After getting ready in the bathroom for 20 minutes, he walked towards his walk in closet.

He wore a dark grey suit, and grabbed his car keys. He drove to his company, and got there in 20 minutes.

He wanted to hurry up and finish everything in office, so he could grab another visit to Bella and Elliot.

He parked his car in parking lot, in his reserved "CEO" parking spot. And went up in his private elevator. He pressed number "22". He looked outside of the glass elevator to pass time.

'Ding'

He heard the bell and exited the elevator. He walked towards his office received a couple "Good mornings", he smiled or waved back as a response, as he was trying to hurry to his office.

"Good morning Boss." His personal assistant; Michael Shell, opened the door for him and gave a coffee.

"Morning Mr. Shell, what's today's schedule?" He grabbed the coffee, and entered the room.

"You have just 1 meeting today at 10:45am, then you have some files to finalize before signing the contract with "H" group. Michael said looking at his clipboard.

"Okay, is that all?" Ian asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yes sir, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my office." He said before exiting Ian's office and closed the doors.

Ian looked at the door until it closed then sprang his eyes back to his computer.

Hurry up and finish these documents then go to your meeting! Gotta meet up with Bella and Elliot! He thought to himself as he typed away on the documents.

——————

A/N

So I know this chapter is short but I'm just really wanted to update a chapter on this story.

I'm sorry for not updating my stories frequently, but I do online school so writing isn't really my main priority.

I hope you are all safe!

Have a great morning, day, afternoon, evening, or night!

xx