COLE COLE COLE COLE COLE

titles are fake and so are summaries.

By plasma_shipping
———————————————
Cole pressed back against Zane with a breathy sigh; teaching back to thread his hand through Zane's hair as the ninja placed chilled kisses against the nape of his neck.

He was adjusting to the nindroid in his ass; his boyfriends were letting him take his time as to not overwhelm him... yet

Jay was pressing kisses against Cole's lips as he stayed seated on Kai's lap in front of the other two; Moving to push opened mouth kisses down Cole's jawline. Cole let out a whiny groan as Zane began to manhandle him; firm hands grasping his hips and lightly bouncing the boy on his dick.

From the coherency of Jay, Cole could only assume that Kai was at most grinding against Jay.

The thought Kai was waiting for his to turn to fuck him made Cole shiver and tighten around Zane. Zane in response bucking his hips up harshly causing Cole to arch desperately with a silent opened mouth moan.

“Oooh, he liked that. Do it again, Zane.” Jay cooed, grinding against Kai who let out a low groan at the same time Cole let out a higher pitched whine indicating Zane followed through with Jay's instruction. “I'm not fucking you.” Kai hissed lowly, threatening the vein along Jay's neck with his teeth.

“But‘cha wanna.” Jay laughed as he teasingly ground back against Kai again.

Kai was then lifting Jay and dumping him to the side; Jay was letting out  annoyed whines as Kai opted to instead crawl up to Cole and bite into the tanned skin of his neck.

“'m done waiting...” Kai cooed, lining up to grind against Cole.

Hands were roaming up to trail light touches along Cole's surgery scars.
“Think you can take us both?”

“Yes-fuck, please...” Zane was chuckling against his neck.

It took some shifting, but soon Cole was pressed between the ice and fire elemantals, a desperate whine escaping him as he rocked gently.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes” Cole babbled mindlessly, thighs quaking as he tried to push against his boyfriends, Zane's hand holding him still as they rocked upwards and made him practically beg.

Jay now split between enjoying the show and feeling a bit left out. Deciding to take charge and kneel to the other side of the three; pulling Cole into a kiss.

Kai laughed breathlessly at Jay's jealousy as he laid back, Zane pushing Cole to follow and guiding him to be blowjob level and mouth at Jay's cock in an act of sympathy.

They continued the slow movement into Cole at first, the boy choking out moans around Jay's dick.

One hand digging into Kai's shoulder and the other on the mattress to keep himself up right as he started to rock almost desperately between Kai and Zane, drool beginning to drip from Cole's mouth as Jay thrust lightly, hands trailing into the thick black hair to tug.

The familiar feeling in his lower gut starting to swell with every thrust made between his boyfriends, speed only increasing and pulling pathetic whines from Cole that reverberated through Jay. And that said brunette was breathlessly praising Cole's mouth.

“You're such ah-... a whore sometimes,  strong leader of the ninja loves being used h... huh? Loves being our little cum dumpster don't you?” Cole was only whining pathetically in agreement.

The black ninja arching sharply, his hips twitching desperately as Kai and Zane kept their steady pace, Cole was letting Jay fuck his mouth as he just moaned, Kai and Zane's breath heavy as they began to bite and kiss the skin they could reach on Cole.

Cole's body winding tight, toes curling as he came. Body stiff and shaking as the three other men continued to use him.

If it weren't for Jay's cock in his mouth, he'd have been howling.

“Fuck he's tight-” Kai gasped, biting down harshly as he planted his feet on the bed and fucked up desperately.
Jay was tightly holding Cole in place as he finished with a gentle whine of agreement before he pulled out and finished on Cole's face.

“So pretty-” Jay cooed.
“So perfect for us,” Zane added with a shuttering sigh; sandwhicing Cole tight between him and Kai. Thermal elementals both mumbling soft praises into Cole's ear as they came.

Said boy reduced to heavy breaths and pathetic whines as they ground their hips into him, collapsing into a sweaty pile.

Cum was dripping down Cole's face and now out of him as he was rolled to the side by Kai who was sporting a massive cheesy grin.

Zane was only able to laugh at his pile of boyfriends as he reached to the bedside table to grab water and rags to clean up the idiots who undoubtedly would not clean themselves.