Pantyhose

Pantyhose
lime_kitty

Summary:
For years, Kai has lived with this little secret inside of him that didn't let him enjoy sex at its maximum capacity. Now that he's got a very sweet and understanding boyfriend, though, things are about to get interesting.
As Cole comes out of the bathroom, Kai's heart almost stops at the sight of the former team leader, dressed in only a very sexy pair of undergarments.

~
Thud!

The faint sound of something blunt hitting the floor ricocheted in the space. Cole swore lowly, but his voice still reached Kai, who was waiting outside of the bathroom. The master of fire chuckled.

"Everything okay, babe?"

Cole's answer came with a bit of delay. "Yeah, yeah, no problem. I'll be out in a minute."

Kai laughed again as he heard the other boy grumbling. Even though Cole had said he had a surprise for Kai, the red ninja knew what said surprise was. Well, not in detail, but the gist of it.

Kai's chest warmed up as he lay on the bed, butterflies gathering in his stomach. It had been long since the two elemental masters became an item, but this side of their relationship was still pretty new. It had taken Kai a titanic effort to be a hundred percent sincere with his boyfriend when Cole asked him what did he like to do in bed. Cole was such a sweetheart, always more concerned about pleasuring Kai than himself. The first few times, Kai had just shrugged and tried to play the indifference card, but as their bond strengthened, he started to feel more secure and eventually decided to confess Cole what he'd been hiding for years.

He had a pantyhose fetish.

Not just pantyhose but women stocking in general. His fascination about such items had started back in the days when Nya was approaching puberty and went through a very ‘girly phase’. There weren’t many people they could go ask for advice at that time, and, honestly, Kai would rather not ask if he could avoid it. He didn't trust anyone when it came to raising his sister. Their parents had left them so why should he trust any other adults?

As the baby girl demanded new clothes with frills, lacing and all that bunch of things she would, later on, describe as 'feminine bullshit', Kai had to learn the difference between the most popular fabrics and clothing of the moment. And when he reached the issue that concerned women's legs, he nearly lost it. How did girls have so many options as for what to wear? They only had one pair of legs just like men did!

Having a protective-big-brother complex, Kai did his best to understand the difference between all the different pieces; stockings, leggings, tights… as well as the pros and cons of each material. And… he developed a secret love for such delicate pieces of clothing. A love that he soon learned some people found weird, especially in a boy. So, much to his dismay, Kai kept those feelings to himself and tried not to get too distracted by the women's section whenever he was out shopping for himself, Nya or his teammates.

Now, though, he could be himself after a long time. Cole had giggled when Kai confessed how much he would like to see him in some women's sexy stocking; not out of superiority but at imagining a man of his size wearing such fine stuff. Later on, they bought a cheap pair from the market sales and had Cole try them on when they were having sex one day. They were a couple sizes too small for the bulky boy so the material didn't make it to the end of the first round. But Kai had enjoyed the experience very much, and Cole had noticed that.

"Okay, I think I'm done," Cole's voice pulled Kai out of his thoughts. The door to the bathroom opened but only Cole's head peeped out. "Close your eyes," the master of earth said with a grin.