I'd Kill You If I Could

Lloyd and Morro have been at each other's throats for a while. When the two get stuck in a small room together with too much sexual tension between the two things get crazy

By  Ninja_of_Magic
~
Morro P.O.V

"Of all places to end up, and I'm stuck here with you!" I shouted pinning him to the wall of the small room we had been confined to.

He pushed me hard, my back instead being harshly shoved into the stone wall a clashing sound was made and there was silence save for heavy brething between us.

"Would you just stop complaining already? I know you don't like me and I sure as Hell don't like you, so rather than sit here and talk about how stupid this is, why don't we think of an escape plan?" he told me sternly then pushed me again and stepped away to lean on the other side. Only two feet of space in between us.

"Who do you think your talking to, Garmadon?" I spat back at him more childish than I had intentionally planned. The room heated up with the next glare he threw at me.

The green ninja ignored my question and turned to face the opposite way. I would have done the same, but there wasn't enough space for us to simply ignore each other's presence in the room.

He knew this of course, but still acted as if I wasn't there.

"Hey!" I shouted, he flinched at tad before looking up at the ceiling. " how about you answer me when I'm talking to you?" I sneered.

"Why?" he finally turned around his emerald eyes glaring with anger "so you can sit there and scream in my ear all day, I'm sick of it and and I sick of you!" he screamed crossing his arms.

I stepped over to him my face inches from his, anger boiling up inside of me. How dare he even talk to me like that?

"If your so sick of me, why don't you do something about it?" I asked antagoizing him.

He stomped on my toes and elbowed my side, the toes actually hurt, but we we're way too close for the elbow jab to be anything more than a simple discomfort.

"That all you got?" I spat at him waiting to see him explode. His hands started glowing as he literally fucking growled at me "go ahead, fucking DO IT!" I yelled.

He dropped his hands to his side "NO!"

"WHY THE HELL NOT'"

"you don't deserve it!"

Now I was officially pissed off, I brought my knee up to his private area, it was supposed to be painful, but we we're too close.

I shifted my leg back down and he gasped out loud. I blinked for a moment before realizing what happened.

We looked at each other me in surprise and him blushing intensely feeling horrified, Then I wiped the surprise of my features and replaced it with a smirk.

I brought my knee up again and slowly grinded that on his crotch. He grunted and bit his lip. I chuckled to myself and pinned his wrists to the wall so he didnt get any ideas.

"So lloyd, how's this feel~" I asked slowly.

"Mor- ah- oh my god! Stahp~" He tried but ended in tight moans that he tried to supress.

"More? Is that what you want? Did I hear that correctly?~" I asked before shifting to hold his wrists with one hand and grip his clothed dick with the other.

"Morro!" he panted squirming under my touch "y-your an asshole~" he tried to insult but ended in a moan that he bit is tongue on.

"Oh, am I? I really didn't notice~"I said calmly but intent my voice dropping an octave in a mix of seduction and sarcasm.