Handsome Boy

Handsome Boy
By
plasma_shipping

Summary:

Cole is trans and is having a bad day and Jay comforts him

Then they bang
(Request off of tumblr :^P)

god i hope im writing these boys right ghfhgfh

~~~

Cole wasn’t feeling great at all today, looking at himself in the mirror he took in his reflection.

Wearing only a binder and boxers.

Sure, he was on testosterone and he ‘passed’ but there were still those small features that made his lips curl into a frown.

The vague curve of his hips, the softness of his stomach, his hard jawline still having a certain softness to it, his eyelashes that we’re just a tad too long and his long hair that his boyfriend seemed to love so much.

He just couldn’t understand, running his hands over his stomach and pushing down with disgust, fingers dragging to his hips and leaving a soft pink trail from his fingernails as he dug them into his hips harder.

Normally these small things didn’t bother him but today they did. He hated today. It was one of those dysphoric days.

His fingers curled into fists on his hips as his brow furrowed even more, a sick feeling sinking in his stomach as he lightly tapped his fist against the glass in front of him.

The poor mirror cracking violently under his strength, causing him to reel back in surprise.

His super strength. He always forgot about his super strength when it wasn’t being taken away from him.

“Shit…” He mumbled, hearing footsteps coming towards his room and his boyfriend throwing it open.

“Cole?” Jays voice came through the door frame before the blue ninja himself did. His eyes widening slightly as he took in the scene before him.

Cole in his underwear and a broken mirror telling him the story rather quickly.

“Oh baby…” Jay mumbled, walking over and hooking his arms around Coles waist; the bigger male resting his head on Jays shoulder in response.

“Y’know I’m here for you pebble…” Jay said gently, nuzzling into Cole as he led the other back until his knees hit the bed, shoving Cole down and cuddling up immediately with him, nuzzling gently into the others neck.

“I know I know I’m just… I’m just having one of those days.” Cole said in a weak voice, almost as if he was admitting a shameful secret.

Jay let out a gentle hum before gently pulling back from their cuddling and bringing his hand gently through Coles hair.

“Your hair is so rugged and wild.” The lightning ninja started, his hands sliding over each and every one of Coles features as he commented on them.

“Your eyes so strong and pearicing, I could stare at them forever. Your lips are rough and chapped but they’re so god damn kissable. Your jawline would make any Ninjago modle jealous at how sharp it is.” Jay babbled, each comment making Coles heart flutter and each pebble of anxiety in his stomach melt away.

“Your shoulders are so broad, you’re so strong.” Jay cood gently, massaging both hands over Coles shoulders.
“And your arms are so thick, so strong. So masculine. Your stomach is so soft, my favorite pillow. My big thick man. My handsome boy.”

Cole could feel his heart melt.

“Jay you nerd…” Cole mumbled with a chuckle, leaning down to catch Jay in a kiss, both smiling gently into the kiss as Coles mood shifted from ‘today sucks’ to ‘god I love this idiot.’