That's Cold

Zane and Cole fuck its 7 am and i havent slept
an "anon" wanted some Zane topping Cole ;^)

By plasma_shipping
———————————————
Cole had just gotten out of the shower, water still dripping from his hair as he padded to the ninjas shared room, Zane laying on his bed reading a book, the nindroid hearing the boy come in and lowering his book to look.

And wow did he get a view.

Coles hair was messy, the towel hanging around his hips loose and low showing off the v of his stomach and the path of his happy trail that lead up to his toned chest.

“Enjoying the view?” Cole teased lightly before making his way to the drawers to fish out some clothing.

Well, that was before a cold body pressed up behind him, holding his body against the drawers as hands trailed up his hips.

“As a matter of fact I am. Would you perhaps mind if I took a closer inspection?” Zane mumbled into Coles ear, causing the noirette to shiver slightly.

One of Zanes hands slid forwards, tugging the towel from its place and letting it drop to the ground before he paused.

“You alright with this? We can stop if you’d like.” Zane asked gently, Coles response being to lean his head back against the white ninjas shoulder.

“I’d let you bang me right on the floor if you keep using that tone.” Cole said with a toothy grin, Zane letting out a chuckle before his hand moved forwards and took Coles cock in hand, gently stroking the black ninja as he kissed up Coles neck.

Cole let out a soft moan under his breath, biting his lips and letting his eyes flutter shut as he felt Zane press up against him hard, a tight hand on his hip as Zane grinded into his ass while jerking him off.

Zane let out a huff, gently biting the spot between Coles shoulder and neck before licking and biting a trail up to behind Coles ear, the cool lips of the ice ninja causing Cole to let out another shiver.

“That’s cold… ” Cole said half heartedly, grinding his ass against Zane teasingly.

A moan leaving Zanes lips as he tenderly pulled Cole into a mess kiss over the other boys shoulder before mumbling a question in a bashful tone despite the fact he was currently grinding a semi against Coles ass.

“Do you think it is possible to try and switch positions?”
Cole placed another gentle kiss to Zanes lips and gave him a crooked smile.

“As long as it’s not against this drawer, I’ll give anything a shot for you.”

They shared another gentle kiss, both grinning into the kiss before Zane spoke again.

“I’ve also been wanting to try something else. It may include you bracing yourself on the drawer.” Zane said gently, pushing Cole until he was leaning over the set of drawers before kissing down his spine.

“What are you- oh! ” Cole gasped in surprise as Zane, his squeaky clean goody two-shoes boyfriend, started rimming him as if his life depended on it.

Zane knocking Coles legs apart he reached up and wrapped a hand around Coles cock, jerking him off as he ate out his boyfriend and left Cole with shaky legs, moaning shakily as he buried his face into his arms.

“ God… you’re a fuckin’ menace… ” Cole breathed out gently, hips twitching as Zane hummed against him in response.

Pulling back, Zane let out a slight chuckle before tapping Coles legs.

“Get on the bed, darling. Let us see how much more of a menace I can become.” he said teasingly, watching as Cole groaned and stood on shaky legs, taking a moment to steady himself before flopping over to the bed onto his back with a thump.