praise goes straight through you

computerbugz
Summary:
zane and cole fic?? can't really think of anything else to put
~

“Oh, and no speaking unless I say so, got that?”

Cole shifted on his knees and glared at Zane, who was looking quite cheerful above him. 

“I said,” Zane repeated, giving a sharp tug forward to the leash attached to the collar around Cole’s neck, “do you get that?”

Cole scowled slightly before spitting out a “yes” with his eyes focused intently on the floor. 

Zane’s expression suddenly lit up before giving Cole a gentle pat to the head. “Good boy, now, can you tell me what you want?” 

Cole’s face became pink from the praise, hanging his head down and biting his lip in thought, like he could — he’s so hard he can barely think straight.

Zane’s eyes fluttered patiently before leaning down to Cole. “Can’t say it, hm? Never mind, I think it’s quite obvious what you want.” 

Cole almost whined as he looked up at Zane, his hands nearly digging into Zane’s thighs.

“I’m quite surprised you’ve been able to stay put for this long, Cole. You’ve been such a good boy, haven’t you?”

Cole bit harshly down on his bottom lip, praise going straight through him. Another tug to Cole’s leash and a harsh glare from Zane followed.

“Hm? Answer me, Cole. Who’s a good boy?”

Cole sighed and shuddered before he quietly answered. “I-I am..” 

Zane tugged him in closer and sighed, “Louder, please.” 

Cole glared at Zane, before looking down and—

“Ah, no. Look at me when you’re talking.” Cole had to bite down on his tongue to stop himself from cursing at Zane. His eyes met with Zane’s before he almost clearly replied,

“M-Me, I’m a.. g-good boy...” 

Cole swallowed thickly before looking away in embarrassment, Zane smiling and gently placing his hand on Cole’s cheek.

“Oh, good boy... You’ve been so very good for me, I think you deserve to be rewarded for it, hm? Would you like that?”

His question was answered by Cole looking up and nodding almost frantically.

Zane smiled in response before moving one hand down to his belt, undoing it and gently pressing the tip of his cock against Cole’s mouth. “Go on, do what you’re best at.”

Cole hurried to take the whole of Zane’s cock into his mouth, eagerly licking over his length.

Cole grinded himself up against Zane’s leg, Zane muttering praise between gasps and sighs. Zane tugged on the leash in-hand, Cole moaning as he tried to take Zane all down his throat. 

“This is a-all you’re good for, isn’t it? Taking cock down your.. t-throat like this...” Cole dug his nails into Zane’s thighs and moaned loudly in agreement.

“See? Even you admit it, y-you’re nothing but a w-whore..” Zane groaned gently as he angled his leg slightly, the tip of his shoe gently pressing against Cole’s clothed cock.

“Look at you, hm? Pressing yourself against me like t-that, such a pathetic little whore..” 

Cole simply moaned in response, Zane placing a hand gently on Cole’s head. 

“Good boy... good little whore...” 

Zane’s words became whimpers of praise between moans, his hand pushing for Cole to take him in deeper.

Which he did, like a good boy.

Zane gently groaned as he came in Cole’s mouth, Cole almost desperate to swallow it all down. Zane pulled out of Cole’s mouth gently with a slight groan, looking down at Cole with a gentle smile. 

“Hmm.. I suppose I should take care of you now, shouldn’t I?”

Cole nodded, more begging than agreeing.

“You have been such a good little boy... Oh, alright. Come up here, I’ll take care of you.”