Episode 2

You tried to escape from him but he was too strong for you.

You: Who are you? Why are you doing this? LEAVE ME!!

Sehun: Did you forget me? I am your Oh Sehun.

You were still trying to break free from his grip but the more you tried the more he hugged you tightly. You were screaming for help but in that heavy rain your voice was covered by the sound of the loud raindrops.

Sehun: Why are you trying to escape? We met after such a long time.

You: Why you are doing this to me?

Sehun: Doing what ?

You: Harassing me!

He makes you face him by turning you around but it was too dark to see his face. You could only see his eyes which were sparking.

Sehun: I am just showing my love towards you. But I think you didn't like the way.

You: You call this love?

His grip gets stronger.

"So what kind of love do you want?" he asked in a husky voice.

You: What do you mean?

Sehun : Wanna know what I mean?

A shiver run down your spine. You knew what he meant. So you became more desperate to leave. He was leaning his head towards to you. You start to hit on his chest so that he can't come any closer.

For him your actions seemed cute but to you his actions were terrifying.

You: Don't dare to mess with me!
*In a shaky voice*

Sehun: How can I mess with my soul *Still coming closer*

"I am warning you" you say almost crying.

Sehun: Warning? Sooner or later you will be mine anyways.

He pulled you towards the bed and pushed you, making you fell down on it.He sat on you locking your hands with his.

"I have waited for so long" he said and the next moment you felt his lips on yours.

"Ummhhh nooo please!!"

"Let me... go..."

He pressed his body on yours.

You couldn't take it anymore. You push him with all your strength at once and run out of the room.

You rushed to your parents' room and locked the door and then hide under the the bed.

In your entire life you didn't pray as much as you were doing now. After what felt like an eternity you didn't even realise when you fell asleep.

When you woke up, you found yourself on your bed.

Your mom was folding clothes beside you.

Your mom: Oh your highness! Did you finally wake up?

You get out of your bed, run to your mom and start crying.

You told your mom and dad everything that happened to you.

Your mom was a bit angry at you for using that lane .

But when they asked for that sticky note you couldn't find it. You clearly remember putting it in the drawer.

"Where did it go?"

But none the less your father decided to report it to the police. So he took you to the police station to report a file.

You gave all the information to those police officers about that incidence but they didn't believe you.

Officer: If a stalker got two chances to kidnap and rap...

You gave a sharp gaze towards him.

Officer: I mean to hurt you but every time you woke up in your own bed... Sorry miss. I think you were just having a bad dream.

You: No! It's the truth. How many times do I need to tell you?

Officer: Look ma'am. We are not here to listen to your fantasies. Please go home.

You: Is this how you behave with the victims?

Someone: You shouldn't behave like this to a victim especially when it is a lady.

You looked behind. There was a young handsome man. People will mark 10 on 10 on his handsome existence.

The lady inspectors were already drooling over him.

Officer: Sir, we are just doing our job.

Someone: Yeah, that's why a girl has been missing from yesterday.

The officer got annoyed at his comment.

Another Officer: Sir if you want to report something please come with me.

That guy went to another side.

You were about to get out of that station when you heard the conversation between another police man and that guy.

Another police man: So your dog's name is Vivi and you can't find him since yesterday?

Someone: Yes.

"VIVI"

You felt like you heard this name before.

Your dad asked you to wait there and went to get the car out from the parking lot.

While you were waiting you were lost in your thoughts. You were trying to remember where you had heard the name before.

You got out of your thoughts when someone bumped into you.

You looked behind. It was the handsome guy from earlier. 'He is more handsome from up close' you thought staring at his face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Something got into my eye" he said rubbing his eye.

'His voice... it sounds so familiar. But I don't think I have met him before' you shrugged your thoughts away and gave him a smile.

You: It's okay and thanks for helping me out there.

Guy: Welcome *takes his phone out from the pocket and shows you a picture*

"This is my dog Vivi. If you see him anywhere, please kindly inform the police. I am his owner Oh Sehun"