Episode 4

WITH HIM?
What does he mean by I am living with him?
Did my mom and dad left me with him?
BUT WHY?
Am I that much of a bad girl?
Don’t my parents love me anymore?

You are tearing up, angry frustrated.
You can’t get it why your parents have left you with this guy.
They don’t even know him properly.

Sehun: We are going to live together now.
You: Leave me. I am going back.

You break his grip from your hand. But you don’t have a single penny to go back to your home and you left your phone in the car.

You run inside the church for some help.
You ask some people to help you but everyone seems to avoid you.
You were feeling disheartened and anxiety. Sehun will come here any moment.

An old guy: Girl, what are doing here and why you are not in the dress code. It will be pray hour soon.
You: Ahjusshi, help me. I want to call my parents.
Old guy: You can call from the office room. It’s in the opposite direction of the prayer room but a little bit far. I will take you there.

You were going with that old man.
This church has a weird aura. Everywhere you can see wolf related things.

You are not that religious person but you know this kind of wolf related things don’t exist in church.

You: Ahjusshi? This paint…
Ahjusshi: We are here. You can wait inside.

You entered the room. But there was no one inside.
It looks like a reading room.
You sit on a couch which was beside the door.
Suddenly you hear a bark and you stand up, surprised.

From nowhere a dog jumps on you and starts to lick you.

You: Stop it, stop it.
You giggled at him and carried him.
You: You bad boy. I got scared because of you.

You noticed his choker. It was written 'Vivi'

You: Vivi.
Sehun: Vivi it is time for your lunch.

You didn’t notice when Sehun entered the room.

You: Where is the priest?
Sehun: You mean me?

You narrowed your eyes and thought isn’t he too young to be a priest?

You inhale and try to open the door to get out.
But the door was locked.

“Trying to get away from me again?”

You look at your left, Sehun was too close. You were surprised so you backed away but stumbled and fell down on the couch.

Sehun chuckles at you. You roll your eyes and try to get up but Sehun pushes you back down.

He starts leaning closer to you. You try to push him but you were trapped by his body

You: Leave me, Sehun.
Sehun: Other girls would have said otherwise.
You: Shut up. Just…
Sehun: Don’t you remember me?
You: What? Just leave me.
Sehun: Not even Vivi?

You looked at him because this name ‘Vivi’ and that dog seems familiar somehow.
You push him off you and get up.

You: What are you talking about exactly?
Sehun: That graveyard.
You: ………..That graveyard boy?

*FLASH BACK*

You were 13 back then.
You and your friends were playing a game where you have to go to a graveyard and write your name on the biggest tree.
The loser will treat the winner for 1 month.
You were a bit scared of the graveyard. But it was about food so didn’t think twice to do that.
It was your turn. It was 4pm but still it seemed scary. You were really scared.
You finally found that big tree, ran there and started to write your name as fast as you can.

Suddenly you heard thunder sounds along with a sound of someone's mourning.
You looked across the tree and saw a dog. His legs were tied and beside that a man was digging a hole.

You were curious so you waited there. You saw him burying that poor puppy alive. That puppy must be one or two months old.

You: Hey ahjusshi stop!! What are you doing?
Ahjusshi: Go away from here or I will bury you with this dog. *He yelled at you*
You: No, every life is pervious. You are going to kill him*you shuttered while saying this*

He came towards you and pulled your hair really hard.

Ahjusshi: Didn’t you understand what I said? His life doesn’t matter more than a child’s life.
You: What? Ahh *you whimpered in pain*
Ahjusshi: I can meet my daughter’s soul through this now go away. *he pushed you*
You: That.. that is superstitions.

That guy got mad at your comment. He was about to hit you.

Someone: Your daughter’s soul will be sad if you do this.

The guy stopped and looked at the owner of the voice. It was a handsome guy at his late teens.

Someone: Your daughter is upset. She has pet right? And that must be a cat.
Ahjushhi: How did you… is she here? Her dad wants to meet her. Can you help me to meet her?
Someone: Just pray for her.

While they were talking you ran to the puppy and saved him.
The puppy looked like it was suffocating. You wanted to take it to a hospital but it was raining heavily and the sky started getting dark
You needed to go home.

You looked behind. That ahjusshi was no where in sight and the boy was looking down at you

You: Can you help me again?
Boy: No.

You got speechless.

You: I will do anything if you help me again.
Boy: Really?
You: Yes.
Boy: How could you say that was superstition?
You: Because this puppy can’t bring back his daughter’s soul.
Boy: If I say I could see his daughter’s soul and she told me she used to have a cat would you believe me?
You: No that ahjushhi had some scratch marks  on his hand. A cat must have done that.
Boy: Great. Will you marry me?

You were surprised by his question. You looked at him. God he is so handsome. He even helped me.
Your teenage hormones were kicking you. You were blushing.

You: Yes. Please adopt this puppy.
Boy: Give me that puppy.
You: I want to have a puppy but my mom won’t allow.
Boy: What will be it’s name?
You: Ummmmmm... Vivi?
Boy: As you wish. I'll be going now.

He was going away from you and you were watching him from behind.
He looked behind and said something to you but you didn’t hear anything because of the thunder sounds.

End of flash back.

Sehun: Remember I said I will come to take my bride when she will be old enough?