Episode 15

Everything gets silent for some  seconds. A sharp vibrating sound hits your ear.

“Y/N...” Kai spoke.

You look at him and then Suri.

She seems unbothered.

Tears running down from your eyes. But you are not feeling pain, actually you are not feeling anything.

You heavily let out your breath.

With teary eyes you look at Kai again.

You: What is all this Kai?

Kai: Y/N? I… actually I am a little bit drunk. *rubbing his eyes* Everything seems blurry to me.

You: If I were drunk and did the same thing then...*Suri interrupts*

Suri: He wouldn't care because he never loved you. So Sehun do you still trust your best friend? I told you he can never be loyal. You can't fully blame Kai for this. You knew Y/N has feelings for Kai. You should have stopped her before. As you were not doing anything, I did it on behalf of you.

Sehun looks away from Suri, an inner guilt growing inside of him.

Suri starts walking towards you and stops next to you.

Suri: You know I don't like you and you don't like me either. But I can't see a girl being used like this for nothing.

And she leaves from there.

You: Kai, is this true? You were using me? Am I not enough or am I a... h... ho-

You stutter, now you are feeling pain for real. You sniff and wipe your tears. But it is not stopping, your tears are pouring. You hide your face with your hands. Instead of stopping you begin to cry loudly, unable to speak. You never felt this weak in your life.
Kai comes to you and was about to touch your shoulder.

Kai: Y/N...

But Sehun catches his hand.

Sehun: Don't you dare to explain your shitty deeds.

Kai: Move your hand. I am not talking to you. *intense voice* Y/N…

Instantly Sehun throws a punch on Kai's face.

You were surprised by his action.
Within seconds Kai punches him back.

They start to fight like two hungry lions.

You step back and lean on the wall.
You were paranoid by their fight.

“Stop” your lips were trembling while saying this.

“I SAID STOP!!” you yell.

They were holding each other’s collars. They both look at you and move away from each other slowly.

You: Why are you guys doing this?
Kai, why did you play with me and Sehun if you knew everything then why didn't you tell me?

Sehun: WHY WOULD I TELL YOU??
*he yells*

He was angry at you for the first time. Why won't he be? He must have felt like this when he knew about it.

Sehun: When I saw you and Kai at the park. I felt betrayed. And you are asking me why?

You: Is it my fault? You locked me here like prisoner. But my feelings…*sniffs* how can I control them?

Sehun feels attacked by your answer.