chapter 1- Leaving

"GOD, I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT YOU SAY, FUCKING WHORE!" I yelled at my foster sister, Nichole. Gosh she's so annoying, she's one of those popular girls you see in the movies, and just hate. She has blonde wavy hair and green eyes and the perfect body.
"Oh, you're just jealous," she replied.
" Of what!?" I snapped back.
" Me. I get all of the guys, I'm friends with the popular, pretty girls, but I'm obviously prettier" I just scoffed. See what I mean? You know what, I think I'm going to do it. I'm officially going to run away I can't wait 2 years untell I turn 18. I went down to the basement, that's where my room is and started grabbing stuff. I put on my necklace filled with my mom's ashes. I then grabbed the letters that my dad writes to me sometimes. I glanced up and looked in the mirror my plain black hair looking decent, then I looked at my eyes. They were bright blue, like brighter than a normal blue eyed person. I also grabbed a bracelet my dad got me for my 14th birthday. I really want to meet him. He's always writing things like, "everything's going to be okay, we will meet soon I promise, don't be ashamed of your differences"
"(Y/n) Mom wants to talk to you, she's on the phone" said Nichole outside my door.
"I don't care" I said as I grabbed some clothes and toiletries. I put them in my bag and zipped it up. I cracked open my door. Good Nichole must be upstairs. I then turned around and shut the door quietly. I then walked to the back door I took a deep breath. I'm going to do this. I grabbed the door knob and opened up the door. I walked outside and the crisp cool air hit my face. The only thing I have to keep me warm is my pants and sweatshirt. Crap I should of brought my coat just in case, whatever I'm leaving and not going back.

Thanks for reading, Chapter 2 will be out shortly. Hope you enjoyed, but don't worry it will get better. Don't forget to vote. See you later peeps.
-Kat