Chapter 3- The Autobots

"WHAT YOU KNOW MY FATHER!?" I asked.
"Yes (Y/n) I know him very well"
"Oh my god.." I could not believe that this random stranger knows him.
"Would you like to meet him?" My heart stopped beating and my stomach dropped.
"I-why did he leave me?" Of course I wanted to meet him, but I needed answers.
"He thought that you would be safe if you weren't with him, which he was right, until now"
"What do you mean?"
"There are lots you don't know"
"You think? But what do mean 'until now'?" I asked really confused and scared. He didn't reply "tell me!" I snapped annoyed now that I know nothing about myself even more.
"You remind lots of sire, sparkling" I looked at him like 'don't change the subject' he sighed "I will tell you one thing, you and I are not who you think you are. Ah, were here" what the hell did he mean by that? I looked out the window for the first time. We approached an abandoned health and human services building. "Autobots" said optimus through like a walkie talkie connected to his truck "she has arrived, meet us in your holo-forms" I don't think I've ever been so cunfused, not even on a math test.
"Welcome prime"  said a military guy. His name was, as I seen Lennox. I got out of the truck at the same time Optimus did.
"Lennox" Optimus nodded
And you must be the Young Y/n Edih" said Lennox
"Edih?" I questioned
"Oh right you probably changed your last name when you were adopted I'm Lieutenant colonel William Lennox but you can call me Will." He said as he out stretched his hand. I shook it
"you clearly know who I am so I don't need introduce myself" I said. He laughed.
"Where's Ironhide?" Asked Optimus. I turned to see who he was talking to there's the nine people there around their early 20's and one middle-aged man.
"I don't know boss" said one with silver hair wait they all have the same eyes I do.
"He's really nervous" said one with blue hair like Optimus. Then I felt really weird something in my body made me shiver than a middle-aged man walked to Where we were. He has the same eyes as me. He is very muscular. He had jet black hair and was about 5' 8" He saw me and put his hands up to his mouth and a tear ran down his face.
"You're wearing my bracelet" he said. Oh my God it's him with out  thinking my legs pushed me through the crowd and ran to him I jumped in his arms "you look like your mother." I chuckled and a single tear ran down my face.
"Looks like you're right" I said pulling away from him even though I didn't want to.
About what he asks examining me
"You promised me my differences would help me. Optimus just found me because of my eyes and my arm and now I'm standing right next to you, my dad"
"Not to ruin your little moment but she has to know Ironhide." Said Optimus. Ironhide nodded. I turned around and Ironhide walk over to them. Optimus, Ironhide and the nine others with blue eyes then disappeared and then Blue Dust fell from where they were standing. Optimus' truck and 10 other vehicles turned on and they drove towards some like platform thing. Lennox grabbed my arm and took me to where the vehicles were except we went towards the stairs. I'm so confused and scared right now. We were standing on the platform thing we are probably like 20 feet in the air.
"Wait and watch the magic happen" he replied.
"Magic?" Then right before my eyes Optimus' semi started changing oh my God are those arms? there's a face, oh my God. It transformed into a freaking robot. I'm so speechless. Then the other 10 vehicles do the same things after Optimus' truck.
"(Y/n) we are atomical mechanical organisms  from the planet Cybertron" said Optimus. Cybertron? Atomical robotic beings?
"But you can call us Autobots for short" said the one who was the ambulance. Optimus I guess it's weird introduced everyone Ratchet, Sideswipe, Mud flap, Skids, Arcee, Chromia, Elita 1, Jolt Bumblebee and Ironhide "I have so many questions..." I said
"As I'm sure you do young one that will come for another day" said Optimus
"Okay fine just this one right now" I asked.
"Granted"
"If Ironhide is my actual dad and he's you know an alien robot does that make me one?" No-one replied until Ironhide walk forward.
"Yes you are half cybertronian and half human."