Chapter 17: The pack.

Once we got to base I hung out with the Autobots, then decided to go into recharge.
   "We heard tomorrow is a big day." Said Alpha Trion. I was in my human form and then transformed into my bipedal form.
   "Yeah, I'm really nervous, but I need to know more about myself. And they are my family, so I would like to meet them."
     "We're very proud of you." Said Prima.
    "Let's begin training." Said Vector prime.
     After what felt like a few hours we stopped training. It was time for me to go home.
   I woke up and got ready. I put on my favorite outfit. I curled my long brown hair and put on a light coat of make up to make a good first impression. I sprayed some of my favorite perfume and walked down to the hanger.
    "You ready to go?" Asked Dad.
    "Yeah." Just then Optimus came out of his berthroom. Can I just say that I am so grateful that he's my man? I smiled and walked over to him. "Hey, you look great." I said.
    "Says you." We both smiled and looked into each others optics.
    "Come on love birds." Said Dad. We all transformed into our alts and drove away. Scout was sniffing to see if she could sense anymore wolves. After like 5 hours she smelt some, but she knew it wasn't the pack, they just "didn't smell right". We were almost in Washington. When Scout got really exited and told us to slow down. We were driving down a country road when we came across a dirt road. Scout told us to drive down that road. We did for a good mile till we came across a huge house. I heard howls and about 7 wolves came out, ready to guard their family. I transformed into my wolf while Dad and Optimus are in their holo-forms.
     "My name is Y/n Ehid, I mean no harm." One wolf, the Alpha looked at me hella confused. He sniffed me. His tail began to shake. He went into his human form.
    "Guys, it's (moms/name) daughter." He said. Everyone went into their human form. I transformed into mine too.
   "Hi. This is my mate-"
    "Orion." Optimus cut in.
     "Right, and my dad-"
     "Ron." Said Dad.
    "Hello. What brings you here?" Asked the Alpha.
    "I just found out I was a wolf, I need help knowing who I am."
   The pack let us go inside the pack house. "I'll be right back." Dad whispered in my ear. I looked at him confused and he walked up to a lady about his age. They left the room. What the fuck? Whatever, Alex, the alpha led us to the lounge area.
    "What would u like to know first?" He asked sitting on a chair. Optimus and I sat down on a sofa.
    "Mates." Optimus replied without hesitation.
     "Sadly, my mate isn't here right now, but I can show you my mark. He had a tattoo down his forearm. It was a thick black line with a circle through the middle. He then lifted his neck and showed a bite mark. "My mate and I have marked each other. Once you mark eachother, you will feel more connected then ever. You can sense each others feelings and talk through a bond. The only bad thing is if one dies, the other dies too. Unless you turn off the bond"  Optimus and I looked at each other. I could tell he really wanted to mark. I want to too.
   Alex told me more about the pack history and what it's like being a werewolf. He asked if I officially wanted to be apart of the pack.
    "Of course." I said without hesitation. We all went into this one room. We sat down. Alex grabbed a bowl, a knife and some candles.
    "For this to work, you need to put your blood, into this bowl of coal. Once you do that the pack with do a chant, and you will bonded to us, and apart of this pack. You will need to transform." I went into my wolf form.
   "Why are you metal?" One girl asked.
    "I'm half alien." Everyones jaw dropped. "I'll explain later."
  "I don't think a knife will work, do you even bleed?" Asked Alex.
   "Yes, but not blood. Grab like a butcher knife." I replied.
   "Y/n..." started Optimus.
   "I'll be fine Op-Orion." I quickly corrected my self. A dude named James came with a butcher knife and handed it to Alex. He cut the bottom of my paw. The blue substance dropped into the coal. The pack started to chant something, I'm not even going to try to say what they're saying. The candle flames rose. I soon heard different voices in my head. They stopped. 'Can you hear me?' Asked Alex with out moving his mouth. "Yeah." I said outloud. 'Try talking in the bond.' Said James. Btw, James is Alex's younger brother. Scout, how do I talk to them? 'What do you want to say?' Hello. 'Hello.' Said James. I smiled. I can't believe it worked. Optimus rubbed my back. Not knowing what happened, but knew it was good. Dad then walked in with a girl who kinda looked like me.
    "Y/n, this is your aunt." Said Dad. "And my sparkmate."
    "What!?" What the fuck, my aunt is my dads sparkmate!? "I thought mom was."
    "yes, but we can have more than one mate if the other dies." Will I finally get a mom?
   We all talked for hours. I told the pack about us cybertronians and showed them all my forms. I also told them about dad and Optimus. We ate dinner and then decided to leave. We decided that I would come to the pack house every other weekend. Optimus, dad and I all drove back. But I was in wolf form and I layed head on Optimus's holo-forms leg. He kept petting my head till I feel asleep.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to check out my new Ironhide x reader called 'Tough love' shoutout to Bluefeather56 for the amazing title idea for the story.
-K