Chapter 2- Optimus Prime

I started to walk to get outside the city. I seen a bus stop, dang it. I did not think this through, I have no money and im frezzing. I continued walking, maybe I could hitchhike I'm not so sure im social enough. I continued walking when something caught my eye. It was a semi it was blue and had red flames but not carrying anything with it, it did not look like a normal semi that delivered for businesses, like Walmart. It looked so badass. It pulled up next to me, my mind told me to run but my body said to stay. The driver door opened. There was a man easily in his early twenties and looked very attractive. He was wearing a hat that shadowed over his eyes so I couldnt see them but I could see pieces of blue hair sticking out. He had leather jacket on and blue jeans.
"Hello, are you ok, whats your name?" He asked in a deep voice.
" no, I'm not ok, and my name is, (Y/n)."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Nice to meet you (Y/n), my name is Optimus Prime." He then took off his hat he had eyes just like mine I was speechless "I'm guessing there are a lot of things you don't know about yourself" I nodded "May I see your right shoulder?" How did he know about that? I dont know why but something told me to trust him and to do what he says. I took off my sweatshirt and showed him my shoulder. He smiled and took off his jacket. He then showed me his right shoulder.

"Oh my god

"Oh my god..."
" That is right (Y/n) we are very similar, if you cme with me you could learn lots more about yourself" without even thinking I nodded. He took my bag for me and opened  the passenger side door for me. Such a gentleman. I smiled, thanked him got in. He closed the door and walk to the driver side door. The heat was on thank God I was freezing.
"So," I started "start from the begining."
"I am not the right one to tell you"
"WHAT!? Then who is?"
"Your Sire."
"My what?"
"Sorry, I meant your father"

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Chapter 3 out soon. Who do you think her sire is? Dont forget to vote. See ya later peeps.
-K