TaeKook: Jealous

HI GINNIES~

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS....

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

****

Jungkook is getting more upset time by time. They were ona road trip, well not a road trip for fun but they call it that to make it fun. Jungkook didn't get to sit next to his boyfriend Tae, that makes him upset, second, Tae and Jimin have been touchy for the whole past trip and Jungkook is getting jealous, everytime he looks at them he gets more upset, even if he puts earphones on, he can't stop thinking about the two.

He was just staring at the window, tearing up. He was really upset. Seeing the man he loves being touchy with another.

Tae noticed that JK was crying, and that hit him, he had ignored JK and been really touchy with Jimin.

When they got to their destination, Jimin already grabbed Tae. Tae didn't want to be rude so he just played along. Tae took a few glances at JK and what he saw broke his heart. JK was really crying now. They made eye contact but JK looked away immediately.

When the two had a chance tobe alone, Tae took the chance to talk to JK.

"Hey, you okay?" He mentally slapped himself for asking that, of  course he's not okay.

JK didn't answer nor looked at him. That broke Tae's heart.

"Hey, look Im sorry. I know should've been with you. I didnt want to be rude to Jimin so I just played along. Im sorry, Youknow that nobody could replace you, I love you." Tae said with sincere.

After JK heard that, he looked at him and smiled, showing his bunny teeth ofcourse. "That's all I needed to hear. I love you too."

Tae kisses JK and his bunny blushed so hard.

" You know, you didn't need to get jealous because Jimin is already dating Yoongi-hyung." Tae teased.

"Yah! I'm not jealous!" JK said with embarassment.

Tae thought it was cute.

"Also, they're really dating?" JK asked.

"Yeah, so no need to be jealous."
Tae teased and ran.

"Yah! Comeback here!" JK said and ran after him.

THE END~

HI GINNIES~

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT. BUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS ARE LONGER.

PLS VOTE FOR MY BOOKS.
LOVE YOU ALL~