<Requested>TaeKook: Twins

HI~

SO THIS IS REQUESTED BY Vkookislife97_95

HOPE U GUYS ENJOY.

********

Jungkook was sitting, he kept holding his mate's hand. Tae was giving birth to their twins, he just wanted Tae and the pups to be safe.

After the final push, both heard cries, which means the babies are alive, both felt relieved and happy.

"Congratulations! So, what are the names of the babies?" the nurse asked.

"Ha Yoon, and Ha Joon." Jungkook and Tae said. "Ahh ok, mr.Jungkook, you did a great job, you can rest." the nurse complimented and left.

But that was years ago... The twins are now 4 years old.

"Papa! Appa is teasing us!" the twins shouted as Jungkook kept teasing them.

"Yah! Jungkook stop teasing them!" Tae shouted from the kitchen. Tae went to the living room,"Okay you two, go take a bath first before you eat lunch." after Tae said, the two quickly followed. Leaving a pouting Jungkook.

"You never  give attention to me anymore." Jungkook mumbled.
He followed Tae, and wrap his arms around his mate's waist, giving him a bach hug.

"Yah! Jungkook I'm cooking!" Tae said as tries to unwrap his mate's arms aroung him, but Jk hugged him tighter.

"Aish! so clingy." Tae said."You never pay attention to me any more. Its always about the twins." Jungkook said while cutely pouting.

"They're our pups Jk, stop being a baby." Tae said as he put down the meals.

******

They were happily eating, until both werewolves were shocked at what the pups said.

"Appa,Papa, we want another sibling."
That made tae choke on his food, Jungkook just smirked.

"Pups, I dont its the right time, you guys are too young to have another sibling. Besides, you have each other." Tae explained.

***
As the pups went to sleep, Tae was cleaning the dishes, Jungkook came to him, back hugged him and started to nibble his neck.

Jungkook found his sweet spot. "A-ahh~ Jungkook stop~" Tae moaned. Jungkook didn't listen, he carried Tae to bed.

Leaving the dirty dishes behind. Probably gonna wash and clean in tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED~

****

OHHHH DO I SMELL SMUT COMING UP?

PART 1 IS DONE.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. ILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME.

LOVE YOU~ 💜💜💜