Yoonmin: Revealing pt.3

HI GINNIES~
THIS ISNT THE FULL SMUT YET😂
SO BASICALLY I WANTED TO WRITE HOW JIMIN SPENT THE DAY WITH A VIBRATOR ON, IKR, IM WIERD🙃
I JUST WISH JIMIN THE BEST OF LUCK😂

***

Jimin can't focus on what Yoongi's mom was saying because of the vibrator, he was trying not to moan.

He couldnt even think straight. "You okay sweetie?" Yoongi's mom asked. Jimin just gave her a smile and nodded, and started eating again so he can distract himself.

( They're eating in a restaurant, so they're sitting in a four chaired table(is that even a word?😂) and they're sitting arrangement is; Yoongi and Jimin sitting beside each other while Yoongi's mom is sitting infront of them.)

While Jimin was suffering, Yoongi was trying to hide his smirk.

"Jimin, sweetie, would you like to go shopping?" "Anything you want m-mom."
After they ate, they went to multiple stores, buying clothes, shoes and other things.

Yoongi is trying to hide his hate since he's the one carrying the shopping bags. ( #Karma😂)

"Jimin, are you sure your okay? you havent said anything since we left." Yoongi's mom asked worriedly. "I-im okay mom." Jimin said still trying not to moan.

"Mom, can I leave a bit? Im going to buy some stuff." Yoongi asked. "Oh, sure dear." she replied. They went to a spot where there's a bench so they could put there what they bought. "I'll be back in a bit."

---

When Yoongi meant he was going to buy some stuff, he actually meant he was going buy some things for sex, and the things he bought were too revealing.

After he bought the stuff he needed. He went back to where he left the two.

"Oh! your back! So what did you bought?" his mother asked, "Just some stuff  I needed."

"Okay lets head back-"
Ring ring ring

ONE THE PHONE:

Mina:
Hello?

---:
Honey?

Mina:
Oh hey honey? Why did you call?

---:
Honey, I need your help.

Mina:
Dae-sung, what did you do this time?

( Dae-sung is the name of Yoongi's dad in this oneshot.)

Dae-sung:
Well you see honey, I-

Mina:
We'll talk when I come home.

END OF PHONE CALL

"Well, Im going back home, your dad has a problem, again." she said.

***

After Yoongi's mom left, and the two were alone again.

Yoongi quickly pulled Jimin to their room and hovered above him.

"You didn't think I forgot your punishment, did you?"

TO BE CONTINUED.......

****

HEY GINNIES~

SORRY FOR NOT UODATING FOR A LONG TIME. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES AND THANKS FOR YOUR  PATIENCE.

ILL TRY TO DO THE SMUT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN,
AND ILL ALSO TRY TO DO MY OTHER BOOK AS SOON AS I CAN.

LOVE YOU ALL~~~ 💜💜💜

****

💜
💜
💜
💜
💜💜💜

💜💜💜
💜     💜
💜     💜
💜     💜
💜💜💜

💜   💜
💜   💜
💜   💜
💜   💜
    💜

💜💜💜
💜
💜💜
💜
💜💜💜