<Requested>VMinKook: Brothers

HEYO~

SO THIS IS REQUESTED BY KOOKVSHIP.

THIS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A THREESOME SO PLEASE SUPPORT AND DON'T FIGHT ME 😂😂😂

****

After Tae's mom died, his father got a replacement for his mom, she is nice but no one can replace his mom, he also found out that he has two new step-brothers, Jimin is two months older than him and Jungkook is two years younger than him.

Their parents were on their month honeymoon, which makes him and his brothers home alone, he was on the living room, sitting on the couch, playing on his phone.

His brothers were upstairs, it didnt bother him until he heard wierd sounds, it sounded like......

Moans?

Wait, are they fucking?

No

It can't be, they're both straight, not unless they're....

Masturbating?

He was so curious so he went upstairs, he followed the source of sound, it turned out to be in Jungkook's room, the door wasnt fully closed so he peaked through the door, he saw them, sitting beside each other, while masturbating. What he heard was unexpecting.

"Ngh~Taehyung~" He heard Jungkook moaned.

"Mmh~ Tae~" Jimin moaned.

Wait, are they thinking about me?

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didnt notice he was pulled into the room.

"What do you think your doing kitten?" Jimin asked as he was hovering above Tae.

"N-nothing." Tae was blushing, he had to admit that his brothers are hot and big.

"Jimin-hyung, I think our kitten needs to be punished for lying." Jungkook said as he sat beside them. Jimin agreed, so they renoved his clothes, handcuffed Tae to the headboard of the bed.

They blindfolded him, put a cockring in his dick and lubed the vibrator and shoved it in his ass, hitting his prostate.

Tae bit his lip to stop moans. "No, moans or the punishment gets worse. We'll just eat downstairs." They said and left.

AFTER TWO HOURS.....

After eating, they figured to watch a movie.

After they finished that, they went back up stairs, only to find a shaking Tae, he already dry cummed for 10x, he was crying, wanting to release it all.

They just smirked at the sight, they took off their pants, removed the vibrator, lubed up their dicks, Jimin was first to enter.

Tae's lips are bleeding now, he really doesnt want to get punished more, it was to his suprise when he was stretched more because Jungkook was entering him while Jimin is still inside him.

"Ahh! Ahh! I-it hurts! Y-you g-guys are t-too big!" Tae was crying and moaning.

The guys didnt care, they just thrusted in and out of him, Tae's hole was bleeding a little.

LATER...

The two cummed inside Tae, but Tae hasnt cum yet, his dick so red almost turning purple.

The two felt guilty so they let him cum, as soon as the cockring was removed, Tae's cum shot everywhere.

They uncuffed him and cuddled each other.

"We love you Tae, you only belong to us okay?" Jimin said.

"So don't think about doing things that we don't like." Jungkook said.

Tae nodded.

"We love you."

"I love you guys too."

THE END~

****
OMO THIS IS JUST--- WOW.

SORRY IF IT SUCKS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES.

LOVE YOU~ 💜

POOR TAE AND HIS ASS

JUST IMAGINE HOW BIG THOSE TWO ARE, YET THEY FITTED IN TAE. HE MUST BE SO STRETCHED.

BTW LOVE U TAE~ 💜