<Requested>Namgi: Lies

REQUESTED BY gsuchitasneha

SO I KNOW THIS ISNT GONNA GIVE U A 100% ANGST FEELING BUT I HOPE IT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL THAT THIS IS AN ANGST.

******

Namgi couple has the best life, married life, a beautiful son named Jimin, but its all lies..... Namjoon has been cheating on Yoongi for a year.

He always say that he was working overtime, but he's actually with his affair.
He's been loving,caring and having sex, but not with Yoongi.

Yoongi doesn't know, he's been taking care of their 3 year old son, Jimin. But he cant help but notice, why are there hickies on Namjoon?

He doesnt want to ask Namjoon since he thought Namjoon will get angry at him for not trusting him.

Jimin is asleep in his room. He was waiting for Namjoon to come home. He was about to go down stairs, but what he heard was unpleasant.

"Hey~ Lets have sex babe~" Namjoon drunkly said. That broke Yoongi's heart. He heard a girl giggle, they went to the bathroom to do it.

Yoongi quickly packed his and Jimin's stuff and quietly put it in the car. He carried Jimin to the car and drove to his mother's house.

*****

Namjoon woke up with a hang over. He remembered what happened last night he had fun. But one thing he realized, he did it at their home. What if Yoongi saw?

Oh shit.

He quickly looked up stairs. He didnt saw Yoongi nor Jimin. Their stuff was gone.

What have I done?

He noticed that Yoongi's car was gone too. He realized that Yoongi left him.

****

Namjoon was suffering and so was Yoongi. Namjoon was regretting what he did, I mean he already jad the best life yet he ruined it. He already broke up with his affair. Yoongi faked smiling but he was breaking apart.

This kept going for a month. Jimin and his mom started questioning but Yoongi will avoid the question or distract them.

One day, Namjoon came to Yoongi's house. Yoongi's mother let him in and took Jimin upstairs so the two can talk alone.

"Hey love~ how are you?" Namjoon said as he tried to hug Yoongi. But Yoongi didnt answer, he just backed away. It broke Namjoon's heart.

He kneeled infront of Yoongi and cried.
"Love Im sorry, I know I messed up, I will never do it again! Just please.... please come back to me, we can start over." Namjoon begged.

Yoongi's heart and mind was fighting.

No, he messed up, he'll have to suffer.

But what about Jimin?

I can raise him alone right?

He lied to me....

But Jimin needs a dad

And I still love him.....

"Fine, I forgive you. But never and I MEAN NEVER do it again." He said. Namjoon stood up and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi hugged him back.

"I love you! I love you! I love you! I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll be a better husband and dad to Jimin." Namjoon said as he kissed Yoongi.

Namjoon kept his promise forever. He never hurted Yoongi again. What an amazing person.

THE END~~~

*****

HEY~

HOPE U LIKE THIS~

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. SORRY IF IT SUCKS.

LOVE YOU~💜💜💜