[M] Yoonmin: Revealing

HI GINNIES~

THIS CHAPTER IS PROMISED BY ME SINCE I WANT TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS FOR MY UGLY ONESHOTS.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

*******

Yoongi came home late and very tired. He put down his stuff and went to the kitchen only to see Jimin wearing something that turned him on.

He was wearing a white hoodie croptop, black mini short skirt revealing his black thongs, and black thigh highs.

I mean sure Jimin always wear short clothes, but this is the first time that he sees Jimin wearing something too revealing.

Jimin was baking cookies, he was going to put it in the oven now, bending down revealing his thong with his big jibooty.

He didnt know that Yoongi was there, watching him. He was enjoying his time, not until someone called his phone, he tought no one was home so he put it on speaker.

ON THE PHONE

---:

Hey Chim!

Jimin:
Oh hey Channie!

Chanyeol:

I was wondering if we could go out?

Jimin:
Sure! When tough?

Chanyeol:
I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon.

Jimin:
Okie! Bye Channie!

Chanyeol:
Bye Chim! See you tomorrow!

Little did Jimin know that Yoongi heard everything and oh boy, he was hella jealous right now.

He rushed to Jimin pulling him to their bedroom. He pushed Jimin to the bed.

"D-daddy w-what a-are you d-doing?"

"Oh kitten, you disobeyed daddy." Yoongi said.

"W-what? I didnt dis-" Jimin was cut off.

"What's rule no.5?"

"Don't make daddy jealous."

"What's ruke no.4?"

"N-never disobey d-daddy."

"Ohhhh kitten, you disobeyed two rules. You need to your punishment." Yoongi said as he smirks.

JIMIN'S RULES TO FOLLOW:

1. BE LOYAL
2. ALWAYS CALL HIM DADDY
3. NEVER TALK BACK
4. NEVER DISOBEY
5. NEVER MAKE DADDY JEALOUS

He put Jimin across his lap. He lifted his mini skirt, he started to massage Jimin's ass.

"I think you need ten for turning me on, twenty for making me jealous and another twenty for disobeying. Count kitten."

SPANK

"O-one" he felt the sting yet it brings him pleasure.

SPANK

"T-wo."

SPANK

"Ahh! T-three." Yoongi's spanked harder.

(WATTPAD DELETED THE GIF DUE TO "VIOLATIONS"🙄)

LATER.....

SPANK

"Ah! Mmmm f-fifthy."

"Very good kitten." Yoongi said while massaging Jimin's pretty pink ass.

Yoongi removed Jimin's skirt and panties, putting his fingers infront of Jimin's face.

"Suck kitten."

Jimin quickly obeyed, making sure their nice and wet. After some time, Yoongi pulled out his fingers ang he started to trace Jimin's pink hole,"No moaning kitten."

As he entered Jimin with his fingers, Jimin is trying very hard not to moan. Yoongi is making Jimin insane. I mean who wouldn't?

He could feel his daddy's buldge. Yoongi started to thrust his fingers, curling them which hit Jimin's prostate. He really wants to fuck him, but its punishment time, so he made Jimin lie down on his stomach, he grabbed hand cuffs, a vibrator and blindfold.

Once all was on, he took a step back, looking at his beautiful lover, his buldge is hurting now.

"Kitten as much as I want to fuck you, you need to learn your lesson, I'm just gonna call mom if we can hangout on weekends." he said as he left.

TO BE CONTINUED......

****

HEYO GINNIES~

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, SORRY IF IT SUCKS.

PART TWO? 😏😏😏