Melt for Me

This is a continuation to Candles, which is the fic before this. 

Warning: Adult/ Mature themes. Skip if you want 

-----

The night was still young and when he walked through the door, he already had a sense that he wouldn't be going to sleep right away, and he was fine with it.

"How was the job?" Lucy purred. She was seated on the kitchen counter, eating ice cream. Natsu watched as she seductively licked the spoon, twisting the metal in her mouth, making him almost forget her question.

"It was fine, Gray and I got it done pretty fast." He replied. He walked towards her, situating his body between here legs, and taking the spoon with mint chip ice cream in his mouth.

"Someone seems playful." He laughed. She was wearing small pink velvet pj bottoms that were risen up due to her sitting. And the small crop top already had him fired up. Finishing her ice cream, Natsu wasted no time picking her up and caring her to their bedroom.

They hadn't been alone for a while now and he was going to make up all the lost time. Placing her on the bed, he kissed her with intensity and desire. Their hand explore each others bodies, although they already knew every nook and cranny.

Natsu was about to unclasp the red silk bra Lucy currently wore but she stopped him.

"Its playtime." She whispered and nearly unraveled him just but the sound of her velvety voice. She pushed his chest making him lay down and she walked over to a small box she left on the floor.

Bending down she gave her boyfriend a hot view and an endless list of what he wanted to do to her.

Bringing the small compartment over. She hoped onto the bed and straddle him.

"What you got there?" He asked. He loved playtime, he craved it, but she would only show that side so often. Usually he was in command but watching her from this view made him crave for her dominance even more.

"Remember How you told me about the oils?" She asked, making sure to grind her hips every once in awhile to keep his attention. " and the wax cubes?" She continued.

His eyes darkened because he knew where this was going and he was ready to comply to her demands. " I sure do babe."

"Well," She said and pulled out a dark brown cube, inspecting it. "Wax would be too hot for me, so chocolate and caramel will have to do." She winked at him and lowered herself to give him a kiss.

He tried to deepen it but to his pain, she pulled away and put a finger to his chest. "Be good Natsu, I won't use the chains, unless you misbehave." She taunted.

He simply nodded and felt the small cube be placed on his bare chest. It was cold at first but his natural hit worked wonders on the cube.

Lucy watched as the small cube turned to liquid, dispersing into the seams of his chest and filling in all the muscle lines he had. Her eyes widened and she wondered they haven't done this sooner.

The smell of intense chocolate filled her noise, caking her senses with passion. She lowered her head, making sure to watch Natsu as well, and licked the sweet substance from him, the rest of her body tempting him as she melted to him like the tasty sweet.

"Lucy." He groaned. He enjoyed this very much but he wanted to touch her and feel her up, pleasure her but her hands had his above his head, pinned down with passion.

She placed three more cubes along his torso, inching closer and closer to his hidden glory and as her cool tongue hit the lowest point that the sweet liquid went, Natsu bucked his knees up, sending her body up and pushing her towards his face. Her squeal was music to his ear as he let out at laugh.

Her hands were now above his face and her exposed chest was inches from his face. Another squeak came from her when she was pulled down for a kiss.

A mixture of chocolate and caramel melted into his mouth, her lips like a candy store only he had access to.

He could feel her growl against him and he knew she was a little peeved that he ruined her licking fantasy but he wanted his own taste.

Moving to her neck, she finally voiced her complaints.

"I know you're mad doll, but I wanted fun too." He winked and she would fight back with a remark if her breath didn't seize up when he kissed a tender area.

" I'm not mad, but you will be getting the chains next time." She glared at him but held a small smile.

"Anything you want babe." He replied.

He placed a deep kiss on her lips and worked his magic.

Pushing her onto the bed this time, he hovered over her, his warm skin pressed against hers, he lowered his face until his nose touched hers.

"Now melt for me baby." He growled and the dangerous look in his eyes made her putty in his hands.