Becoming a Teacher?!

(Saiki's POV)

What a mess. How did I get found out by the government AND get turned into a teacher at the same time? I sighed and headed to class E-3 at the top of a huge hill. The agents said I wasn't allowed to teleport out of their sight so I couldnt leave them behind like I wanted to. Of course, I could teleport with them but they also didn't allow that. This is Kusuke's fault completely, I should have shushed him when I could.

Also, how unfairly were these children treated that they would be all the way up here???

I continued walking until I finally reached the classroom door. The so called 'unkillable monster' welcomed me into the classroom in front of the students. They looked at me silently, curious looks on their face. I telepathically sent them a greeting not wanting to use my voice for such a matter. The students looked around surprised. Weird, I thought I used mind control to... Never mind, it doesn't matter.

I sighed and continued telepathically, "My name is Saiki Kusuo, but you will call me Saiki-sensei. I will be your gym teacher from now on, and if you want to kill me instead of your octopus teacher then please do." I guess it can't hurt to have some humor in greetings. They all giggled and laughed a little and I looked around to see what kind of students I would have to teach. They all seemed normal, but one kid caught my eye specifically. He had blue hair and blue eyes. His hair was pulled up and he could be mistaken as a girl if he was wearing different clothing. I don't know why but he had a weird feeling to him, it was kind of scary.

I looked at Koro-sensei who was staring at me with a wide smile on his yellow head. I took off my glasses and looked at him. He didn't turn to stone. My eyes flung wide open and I accidently mumbled out a "what?" Everyone looked at me curiously once again. "Seriously, what are you? You aren't affected by my eyes... how strange. If you were a normal person like these kids you would be stone right now." I said, putting my glasses back on while still facing him.

"I'm a special case, Mr.Saiki. Most powers like that are useless on me." He cheekily said. "Tch, what a monster" I said. A sudden motion from my right appeared and I looked in that direction. A beetle. "HOLY! BUG!" I yelled and opened the window and shielded myself behind the wall looking threw the opened window.

"Mr. Saiki, please come back inside the classroom." Koro-sensei asked but I shook my head. The blue haired kid I saw before got up and walked towards the beetle and cupped it into his hands. "I got it Saiki-sensei" said the blue haired boy. I sighed in relief and hopped back in, watching as the boy calmly threw the beetle out of the window I just entered from. A shiver ran down my back as I thought of bugs. "You are a god!!!! How can you calmly touch an all seeing psychic's worst enemy?!" I asked. The boy looked shocked at my question. "U-Uh I guess it's because I don't find them scary? And phycic? Your a psychic?" He asked.

"Yes, I guess that's an important part I should tell you guys. I am a psychic, but don't tell anyone outside of this classroom." I explained. Suddenly, a red haired boy quickly threw a knife in my direction but I caught it. I put it on his desk and waved goodbye, exiting the room. I am not meant for this.

~A Day Later~

Why does this world have to be so cruel??? This red haired brat is getting on my nerves. He, for some reason, thinks I'm his target to kill and not koro-sensei. This is so stupid. I looked at all the kids standing there in front of me. Who will I spar with...? I looked around and decided to go with Nagisa, the blue haired boy. "Nagisa why don't you try?" I said, looking at him. Let's see what he can do.

(Nagisa's POV)

Saiki-sensei called on me to come up to spar with him. I'm kind of nervous to spar with a psychic but I'll give it a try. I walked up to him while the other students moved to the side to sit on the grass and watch. "Now, let's begin." Saiki-sensei said and ran at me quickly. He threw a punch towards my face but I dodged just in time.

I stopped to kick him, but he grabbed my foot and threw me on the matt that was to the side of him. "And that's a wrap. You can't leave yourself open like that." He said and looked at me with his expressionless eyes. I wonder why he didn't show any emotion in his eyes...

"Yes, Saiki-sensei." I replied and got up and went to the grass where my other classmates were. After that Karma was up. I could tell Saiki-sensei and Karma didn't like each other for some reason. There was definetely a murderous aura coming from Saiki-sensei. "Well then, how about we battle to the death this time, Karma? I'm sure you want to by the way you've been treating me." Saiki-sensei declared with a horrifying look on his face. "Well said, sir" replied Karma, whom also looked ready to go. As soon as Karma said that, Saiki-sensei disappeared and appeared behind Karma and kicked his back. Karma looked surprised and stumbled a bit about to fall down but he bit his tongue and caught himself.

"This doesn't look too good." I said. One of my friends, Kaede, nodded her head to my words. "Should we go get Karasuma-sensei?" She asked. I nodded and said, "Yeah, I'll go get him." I ran off while Saiki-sensei and Karma continued to fight each other with their murderous intents.

I finally found Karasuma-sensei and we headed to the sparring area. There, Saiki-sensei and Karma were still battling each other. Karma had a black eye but Saiki-sensei was spotless. Karasuma-sensei ran towards them and grabbed Saiki-sensei from behind, locking him with his arms. "You need to calm down Saiki!" Yelled Karasuma-sensei as Karma was calming down now that the fight was over.

"Calm down? Haha, that's funny! You tell me to calm down when this guy keeps throwing knives at me. Not to mention you took me away from my family because of my stupid brother telling you guys I'm a psychic. This is ridiculous. This world would be destroyed if I wasn't here stopping that volcano from erupting, anyway, but you know what? Be my guest to have that fate. I doubt Koro-sensei would stop it if he can." Saiki-sensei says in a annoyed tone. Volcano? What is he talking about?

Karasuma-sensei's attention was grabbed by what Saiki-sensei said as well. "Volcano? Saiki, what are you talking about?" Karasuma-sensei said, releasing him. "That's right, there's a volcano, and its about to errupt and I have been turning back time on the whole world every year and using mind control to make it seem like you just started the year. If I wanted to, I could end the whole world as well, not just Mr. Octopus." Saiki-sensei explained. This is getting really interesting. Karasuma-sensei was surprised by what Saiki-sensei was saying, actually, all of us were.

"Jeez, after all I've done I get treated like this, you won't even let me see my family. Don't tell me to calm down." Saiki-sensei was obviously upset. Who wouldn't be after getting split up from there family and getting sent to a dump like this? Saiki-sensei started to let tears run down from his face and stormed off. I think I know why Saiki-sensei has those cold eyes now...