First Mission (Part 2)

(Saiki's POV)

Jeez this is quite embarrassing... Why do I have to go through this? I'm just a high school student, I honestly shouldn't be here, I wonder if this is illegal? Probably is. Oh well I guess I have to deal with turning into a GIRL for a while. I looked around at the group we were going with. I didn't exactly care for the other kids except for Nagisa's, seeing as he is in the same situation as me... Maybe we should just bail together? We could totally manage by ourselves if we wanted to. Also, I am not saying this because I have any special attachments, its just because we are both forced to cross dress. (Technically you aren't cross dressing Saiki, you are a girl physically just not mentally, so just admit you like Nagisa...) Shut up author, don't give the readers ideas its not good for their health. (Since when do you care about the reader's mental health? Oh how you've changed...) That's because your the author, you write the personalities idiot. (Then I must have some pretty low self esteem. I'm gonna go throw this story in the trash and start again. Bye.) Hang on don't just throw us away! Jeez I really hate you... Anyways I'm going to ignore you now and continue the story, so stop interrupting your own story. (...) That's what I thought. "Umm Saiki-sensei are you okay? You seem to be really spacing out." Kaede asked looking at me worriedly. 'Er- yeah I'm fine... Just talking to the author." I replied. "Author? Anyways we are in the main area right now. Where do we go next?" She asked. I looked around reading the minds of the people. 'Ooh this is a hotty right here.' Okay that's a pervert not a rich criminal dude or bodyguard of one... 'This is really intense beer...' Drunkard... 'Suspicious but cute girls just entered, better report to boss' ah here's one. I looked at where he was and waited for any more actions. The guard dude put a hand to his ear and started reporting all the suspicious people he found so far. How the fuck are we suspicious? I quickly pointed towards the door behind the guard. Everyone nodded and we started to walk towards it when a two guys came up to me and Nagisa. Perverts. "Hey girls wanna hang with us for a while and drink?" One of the guys asked. There faces weren't to bad but their minds were rotten to the core, I can't let one of my students hang around these sleezebags. "No th-" I was about to say but Kaede cut us off. "Sure they would love to! Just bring them back soon!" KAEDE YOU CHEEKY BRAT I WILL NOT LET THIS GO UNPUNSIHED!!! The boys smiled and dragged us over to a table and ordered some drinks for us. WE ARE TO YOUNG FOR THIS BASTARDS!! I started to feel my eyebrow twitch as Nagisa sat there in a cold sweat. "So what brings you girls here?" One of the guys asked looking at me with their filthy eyes. Disgusting. "Oh we were just looking for some fun~" I said in a cutesy voice with a wink. Nagisa looked at me wide eyed. I'm sorry my student, we have to go along with it... I'm so ashamed right now. After that I flirted with them a little more and we all went to a bedroom for those 'activities' heh little do they know there in for more of a treat than they think.

(Nagisa's POV)

SAIKI-SENSEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO IT WITH SOME RANDOM STRANGERS?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LOOKING AT ME WITH YOUR UNDERSTANDING LOOK?! WAS IT ALL A LIE?! WERE YOU PRETENDING TO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?! As we entered the bedroom and locked the door I felt a flaming aura around Saiki-sensei. Don't tell me... He's actually really fired up for this?! I never thought I would see this side of Saiki-sensei... Was he more of a pervert than I thought?! "Know then..." I heard Saiki-sensei start. "YOU BOYS THINK ITS OKAY TO HAVE SEX WITH UNDERAGED GIRLS?! YOU BETTER THINK OTHERWISE YOU PIGS! NOW BE QUIET WHILE I RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!!!!" Oh I guess Saiki-sensei was fired up for something other than 'that.' After that Saiki-sensei beat them senseless and often kicked them in their privates... That looks like it hurts. I was standing there wincing with every move Saiki-sensei made, feeling bad for those boys now. Oof that's gotta hurt. "IMA BEAT YOUR D*CKS SO MUCH THAT YOU WONT EVER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!!!! FEEL MY WRATH!!!" Saiki-sensei yelled while the boys were crying on the floor. "Saiki-sensei I think that's enough so far don't you think?" I quietly tried to butt in. "Ugh I guess your right, but for safe measures I'll curse them so in 3 years blood will spill out from every pore they have..." Saiki-sensei said with a devilish smile. "Heh heh heh..." Sh-ahem HE was totally going overboard right now. "No Saiki-sensei! You are going overboard! Anyways we have a mission to get back to! We were already gone for an hour! Leave them be!" I cried out. Saiki-sensei sighed and walked towards the door and exited the room with me following behind. Thank god I got him to listen. We returned to the group of girls and we thought of a plan to get past the guard who was way to suspicious of everyone. Saiki-sensei grabbed a random pervert and pushed him on the floor after kicking him in the gut. "Sir it seems this guy has had to much to drink! I'm afraid someone is going to step on him!" Saiki-sensei yelled in his cutesy voice again. "Oh I'll go bring him to his room! Thanks for telling me!" The bodyguard said and carried the man to where the rooms were. That was fairly easy, didn't really take an hour to plan that? Oh well it doesn't matter now I guess. After that we grabbed the other boys and continued on. There were the occasional battle encounters and we had to fight a lot of people, and Saiki-sensei had no mercy. He killed a few innocent  people on accident as well...

Jk

But he did cause them to lose their memories about tonight. After maybe around another hour we made it to the target's office where he should be... Never mind he obviously isn't there. "Just our luck, he isn't here!" Karma said annoyed. Saiki hummed. "Well obviously he isn't here, he probably heard about the intrusion from one of the guards. Damn I should have killed them when I had the chance..." No I think you did the right thing not killing them. I nervously laughed. My teacher really is hopeless isn't he? Saiki-sensei glared at me knowing that I just called him hopeless. I felt myself break into a cold sweat from the cold glare he was giving me. "Anyways there's a secret door over here, he's in there." Saiki-sensei said. How did he know that? Saiki-sensei walked over to the desk in the office and bent down looking underneath it. He then pressed on something and then a door opened in the wall. "Woah" Everyone gasped. "Woah Saiki-sensei!~ How did you do that?!" Karma asked giving a mischievous smile. "Heh you would need x-ray vision to do it Karma, so you don't have a chance of doing it~" Saiki-sensei teased. They both glared at each other for a few seconds then laughed it off. They seem to be getting along quite well now. "Wow Saiki-sensei I didn't know you had x-ray vision as well!" Rio said enthusiastically. Saiki nodded with a smile on his face. "Now let's go and kill that criminal!" Saiki cheered. "YEAH!" Everyone cheered. 

~Another Stupid Hour Later~

"How far does this stupid hallway go?! We've been walking for an hour! An hour!" Ryoma complained. Saiki-sensei paused for a second and stared forward. We all stopped along with him, curious about what he was going to say. "Oh we went the wrong way, sorry guys my mistake." Saiki laughed. SERIOUSLY?! We all sighed and collapsed on the floor. "Hey guys don't stress about it, yare yare. I have a shortcut." We all looked at him like he was stupid and he blew up the hallway and we reached a big room and was met with a rich looking guy staring at us. "NANI?! How did you kids get here?! And where are your parents?! And what was that explosion?!" The guys asked. Does it really matter where are parents are right now? Its obvious we are the invaders and you should be calling the guards right now. Anyways we all took a battle stance except for Saiki-sensei. "Hello its nice to meet you, my name is Saiki Kusuo. You may or may not know this already but we are here to exterminate you. Now then students get ready to have some fun." Saiki-sensei grinned darkly. We all charged at him and he pulled out a gun. Looks like this might be dangerous, I need to be cautious. Saiki-sensei seemed to be keeping a close eye on me. Was he expecting me to do something? I focused in on the target and charged towards him, the others pulled out their guns so it seems that I'm the one doing close combat. I kept running straight towards him until he pointed the gun at me. I then slid on the ground with my feet giving me traction landing me behind the man who stumbled a bit. The other students fire a little at his upper area causing him to lose his balance. This is my opportunity! I stabbed him where his heart is located and watched him fall to the ground dead. Blood was splattered on my clothes and it smelled of iron. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. In fact, it was quite warm and nice. Mission to kill a criminal for the first time: Success!

(Oof hi, this is shit i know, I don't need Saiki to tell me that. Well bye that's all I wanted to say.... :I)