The Shocking News

(Nagisa's POV)

"Okay class line up, we are going to grab a partner and spar today but we will be using weapons. Of course, they are the ones made for Koro-sensei." Saiki-sensei explained and started partnering up people. I was partnered up with Ryoma, just great he's way too big... Oh well it can't be helped can it? We both got in our battle stances ready to strike before the other. To be honest, Ryoma and I don't get along well at all. I know he is planning something behind our backs... I wonder what it is though. "Alright! Everyone go ahead and spar! Whoever gets paint on them first, loses!" Saiki yelled to explain the rules. Ryoma then came in for the strike and almost hit me but I dodged just in time. I move the knife towards Ryoma's open torso going in for the kill but was stopped by a hard nudge caused by Ryoma's thigh. Ow, this hurts, this is the main reason I don't like sparring with Ryoma, he hits really hard for sparring. "Ryoma try to hit lighter! That hit really hurt!" I whined holding my torso and applying pressure so the pain would go away. "Fine, fine. I'll do it lighter." He replied still in battle stance. We then kept coming at each other for a while until I miraculously got a hit on him, finally! "Alright, good job Nagisa, you did well too, Ryoma." Saiki praised us. I wonder how he was feeling after the power limiter thing. As I thought that Saiki suddenly collapsed onto the floor and started shaking a little. "Overflowwwwwwwwww." He said holding the 'w' way longer than he needed to. "Saiki-sensei are you okay?" Rio asked bending over to examine Saiki-sensei. "Yeah, its just your guy's voices are SO DAMN LOUD! THINK QUITER!!!" Saiki-sensei complained. I don't think we can quiet our thoughts Saiki-sensei, being a psychic is really tough huh? "OMG SHUT UP NAGISAAAA" Saiki-sensei yelled at me. Sorry... How am I supposed to do this? Saiki-sensei gets up and storms off. Was he allowed to skip teaching like this? I'm not so sure... Probably not. Around 5 minutes later he came back with a ring on. "Saiki-sensei what is that ring for?" I asked looking at it. "It's a geranium ring, it blocks my telepathy. A very useful item." He explains. Oh, that does sound helpful for telepathy. Why didn't he just put that on in the first place? "Ahem, sorry about that guys. It's just you guys are so damn loud. Especially you Nagisa, it's like you are narrating EVERYTHING!" Saiki-sensei complains. Well, I guess I do explain a lot of things in my head, and I do need to narrate for the readers but maybe I should try to cool it down a little. "Sorry Saiki-sensei ill try to stop." I apologized and we all went into our homeroom and sat down. I'm really glad I don't have powers like Saiki-sensei and Koro-sensei, it seems they only really cause problems. I especially don't want to have Saiki-sensei's power, he seems to be in a lot of pain because of them and I don't know Koro-sensei's background. Oh well, I will just think about this later, for now, I just really want to go home and do some research about killing techniques so I can help Saiki-sensei. 

~TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY IN SAIKI'S CLASS!!! YAY!!!!~

We all sat down in a line and for some reason, Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei were here as well. It seemed that everyone in the class was wondering what was going on, and where is Saiki-sensei? This might be serious... Did something happen to him?

(Saiki's POV)

If you are wondering where I am right now, I'm in England trying convince my brother to not become a teacher along with me. Yes, Kusuke wants to help teach the infamous assassination classroom. Since he is a genius, he won't have any problems getting a job there but... I have no idea what he is really up to. Kusuke would NEVER volunteer to teach "brats." This is basically screaming danger, and I don't want to take any risks with my students. Also, he was the one who got me in this mess in the first place, but I guess I'll let that slide for a minute and just solve this problem he is causing. Yare yare, my brother is so annoying.

(Kusuke's POV)

Hi, you may already know me but I'll introduce myself anyways. I am Saiki Kusuke, the bug brother an all seeing phycic. I am also a known genius who invents stuff to kill his own brother, or that's what Saiki thinks. The truth is I'm just playing with him. I'm also going to go to the school that he teaches at and work there as well! Of course this is just to play with Kusuo. I'm going to make him worry about his students all for nothing, causing him a bunch of stress, and making him lose focus. This may seem like a simple plan but its more effective than you think. If Kusuo gets distracted then he gets fired, and if he gets fired, he's safe from brats! Perfect plan!

~After a few hours of Saiki trying to convince Kusuke not to go teach at his school~

(Nagisa's POV)

We were having an assembly it seems like, and let me just tell you, it was boring. We couldn't do anything for hours, and it just got interesting. Saiki had teleported to where the class was with a blonde haired guy. He looked kind of suspicious and had an antenna on like Saiki-sensei, but only one.  Was he a phycic as well? Are they perhaps siblings? Saiki-sensei never told us anything about any siblings. Well I guess it doesn't matter now, his only job is to teach us, not talk about family. Saiki-sensei looked like he wanted to die, and the other dude seemed mischievous. I'm almost certain that they have a rival-like relationship with each other. "Class, this is Saiki Kusuke, Saiki Kusuo's brother. He will be teaching you how to make robots and other mechanical weapons. He's also a very well known genius. Treat him nicely." Karasuma-sensei introduced the suspicious looking guy, and I was right, they were siblings after all. WAIT A MINUTE... HE'S GOING TO TEACH HERE?!