Massage Time

(Nagisa's POV)

I walked in the direction that Saiki-sensei had gone before to try to find him. I felt really bad out what happened even though it wasn't really my fault. He was split up from his family so he could teach a bunch of useless students. No one should go through that like he had, so he needs to talk to someone about it for sure, but I won't pressure him. I walked for a while longer until I saw him sitting on a rock staring at a river. "Saiki-sensei?" I called out to him. He looked at me then looked away. I walked towards him and sat next to him on the rock. "Are you okay Saiki-sensei?" The answer was obviously no. He wasnt okay and for a good reason. "I'm sorry, you were sent here to teach us and got treated like that. I don't  think Karma meant anything bad from doing that, he just likes to mess with strong people." I explained. "Its not him that pisses me off." He said in a sad tone. "Are you upset because you have to teach a bunch of students like us? I know we ar-" I was cut off. "Its not that either, its my stupid brother I'm mad at! I should have shut him up while I could!" He said getting fired up. "What did your brother do?" I asked. "He told the government on me! STUPID BROTHER!" Saiki-sensei yelled. He made it sound like his brother told his parents he took a cookie from the cupboard without permission or something. But it was definitely more serious than that. "You know Saiki-sensei if you ever want to talk about stuff like this feel free to tell me." I said trying to get him to open up about it so I could help him. "You know you have a kind mind" Saiki-sensei said to me. "Eh? You can read minds as well?!" I asked, making Saiki-sensei laugh a little. "Of course I can, I'm an all seeing phycic." He replied. I laughed and we both headed back to the classroom. I told Saiki-sensei that he should apologize to Karma and he agreed after a while of arguing about it. As soon as we got their Saiki-senpai went to Karma and bowed and mumbled an apology. Karma apologized as well and they made up. I think this will be a fun year with Saiki-senpai here as well.

(Saiki's POV)

I guess Karma isn't the worst but I still don't really like him. But Nagisa is a different story. He is a bug killing god, and also pretty good at making people feel better, but I mostly like him because of the big thing. God I could really go for a coffee jelly. Before school I teleported to the buffet I went to when I was Kuriko after transforming and grabbed a few coffee jellies and some other sweets for the students. I can be generous sometimes. Then when it was time for my class I teleported to the sparring area in front of my students who seemed to be wondering where I was. "Sorry class I went to take a coffee jelly break." I said with a bunch of sweets balanced on my head while I ate a coffee jelly. "Now time for the lesson." I said setting down my coffee jelly on a table I had also brought here but kept the sweets on my head. The class looked amazed that I could balance 26 containers of sweets on my head. "Ryoma why don't you try today?" I hummed. Ryoma walked up and we began. He kept throwing punches and I kept dodging. After a while of repeating that pattern he hit the top sweet and it fell to the ground. "Ryoma that's your treat gone. Don't hit the sweets or else your paying." I said still dodging. "Oh come on that's not fair!" Ryoma yelled. The other students giggled a little and I decided to end this. I grabbed his arm and tossed him onto the matt. I grabbed the sweet he knocked off my head and turned the time back on it. I then gave it to him and handed out the other sweets to the students. "Ugh I need a massage..." I sighed and Kaede offered to give me one. "Kaede do you know how to use a large jackhammer?" I asked. "Umm I kind of know how to use them... Why?" She asked. "Great I'm going to need you to use that." I said while grabbing the one my dad used on me that I kept around just in case. I handed it to her and laid on my stomach in the grass. "Just use it on my back okay?" I explained. "S-Saiki-sensei that would break your back or worse!" Kaede said. "Don't worry, just do it." I said still waiting. She sighed and hesitantly did as she was told. This will probably ruin my shirt but oh well. The students stared at me like crazy when I said this and then Kaede turned the jackhammer on. It started to jam my back over and over again and I started to feel a pleasured smile on my face. Actually now that I think about it, these kids might think I am a masochist. Maybe I should've asked Karasuma to do this in private for me.... Oh well to late to go back now. The ground started to crack and Kaede stopped the machine worried. My pleasured look faded as I looked at Kaede. "Why did you stop?" I asked. "W-Why did I stop?! You should be saying 'Thanks for stopping Kaede I would be dead!' I saved your life Saiki-senpai!" Kaede yelled. "Saved my life what do you mean? I'm fine." I said getting up and showed her there are no injuries. "I'm a phycic remember? Whatever I'll do it myself." I said grabbing a bouilder and turning it into sharp rocks and making them hit my back multiple times. Ah~ that feels good. After that the students decided to leave me alone and left for the day I continued to find giant boulders and use those to massage my back. After 3 hours of that Karasuma came out and stared at me. "What are you doing Saiki?" He sighed. "I'm massaging my back..." I replied."of course its like a massage to you..." He said. I dont know what he meant by that but I honestly didn't care. I'm to lazy right now to bother reading his mind.