First Mission

(Nagisa's POV)

As I sat in class and waited for class to end I heard something that caught my attention. We were going to go on a mission in two days for practice to kill Koro-sensei. The mission was to eliminate a club's founding president since he was doing illegal business and was caught multiple times, yet continued to commit crimes. It was going to be a difficult job seeing as he is a wealthy criminal, and has many body guards. Saiki-sensei was going to accompany us so that no one will get seriously injured. That made me feel a little more comfortable about going on the mission seeing as he is an 'all seeing phycic.' After class had ended I went home and started to prepare for the mission. I would need to actually kill people so I will need something more than anti-sensei bullets. I looked through my bag that was filled to the brim with real weapons we received at the beginning of the year. I grabbed two hand guns and a belt to hold them, I also grabbed a knife and a taser for close ranged combat which was definitely going to take place. The next day all the other students seemed to be hyped, and even Saiki-sensei was excited about the mission. Saiki-sensei started teaching us even more about close ranged combat especially, seeing as it was going to be the most common on this mission. I'm quite excited to see how well I will do in real combat.

~On the day of the mission at the club back entrance for V.I.P~

"Okay is everyone ready? We need the girls to get into the club and get us in without being suspicious." Karasuma-sensei explained. The mission seemed pretty well planned out, I wonder who planned it? "Oh yes I almost forgot, Saiki, Nagisa, you will be going in as well but as girls." Karasuma-sensei said. Saiki-sensei sighed and changed into a different looking girl than the normal girl form we were used to seeing when he did transform. Instead of the short haired, serious looking girl we got a long haired girl with hot pink hair color up in pigtails. She had a black crop top with noodle straps. Her eyes were a diamond blue and had a grey sweater hanging down from her arms, not wrapped around the shoulders and instead looked like they were falling. She then had short shorts that were a deep blue with a slight rip on the left leg revealing where the pocket was. She had a slight blush on her nose, ears, and cheek bone.

 She had a slight blush on her nose, ears, and cheek bone

(Saiki's New Female Form)

This form was attractive and was very kawaii. The other girls in our group stared with jealousy while Karasuma-sensei stared at Saiki-sensei like 'are you serious? You chose the slutty form? We are a group of students and two teachers get it together.' Anyways there was something I was more worried about... "Karasuma-sensei why do I have to go? I'm a boy... I can't change forms..." I said. Karasuma snapped his attention away from Saiki-sensei and looked at me. "Because you look like a girl? You are petite and have long hair in short pigtails. It's perfect don't you think Saiki-sensei?' Karasuma asked looking at Saiki-sensei again. Saiki-sensei glared at Karasuma-sensei and looked at me. "I have to admit I mistook him for a girl at first sight but I don't think we should make him dress as a girl...." Saiki-sensei defended me. I wasn't sure if I should be glad about him defending me or not but I guess it doesn't really matter. I guess I do look quite feminine in some ways but I don't think it would work. Karasuma-sensei sighed and gave me girl clothes. I stared at them, the shirt was fine but a skirt? Seriously? This totally won't work... Or so I thought. Never mind I totally look like a girl right now, I have no chance winning an argument about whether or not I should go with the other girls and Saiki-sensei. I sighed and walked out of the temporary dirt walls Saiki-sensei made for me to change. Everyone looked at me shocked. Jeez why do I have to go through with this? The girls, again, had a jealous look on their face. "Jeez this sucks, it makes sense we were beaten by Saiki-sensei when in his female form... But Nagisa who is an actual boy? How disappointing for our side!" Kaede complained. I guess this would hurt their pride a little since I am actually a boy but still, glaring at me like that is scaring me a little. "Can we get a move on? Unlike you guys I don't like to dress like girls." Saiki-sensei said while walking towards the entrance for V.I.P members only. The guards looked at the boy turned girl and one held out their hands. "ID miss?" Said the empty handed guard. Saiki-sensei pulled out a few tickets from his short's pocket and handed it to the guard without saying anything. The guard who had asked for the ticket looked at the other guard holding a notebook. "Its Ms. Clauria, Ms. Kiyosaki, Ms. Hoshi, and Ms. Linelle. Mark them all down." Said the guard. The guard with the notebook marked something down in his notebook and removed the rope blocking the entrance and allowed us to pass. Okay, part 1 of our mission to get into the club is a success!

(Hey guys I just want to tell you that I won't be following the original story of assassination classroom for certain reasons. I will be creating my own story line that I like for this so its more interesting. I will be making a part 2 of the 'First Mission' part of this but since its really late right now I'll just end it here. Bye!