14

Nobody pov -

Hopping off the plane Monae held her chest , her nightmare was over . "I told you it wasn't that bad" Kianna said pulling her luggage.

Monae pulled her phone from her back pocket and went to her and Blueface's chat thread

"Nae Nae"

She looked up seeing him walking into the airport, people were looking at him because he was an celebrity.

Monae walked over to him and they shared a hug. "Y'all cute y'all cute" Kianna hyped as Blueface grabbed Monae's suitcase.

"We just friends" Monae said following Blueface, he turned around to Kianna "this my girlfriend she just don't know yet"

"I'm already knowing" Kianna said .

"So why you I didn't bring yo crutches" blueface asked leading them too his blue mustang.

"Because I don't need them , I barley need this" Monae said pointing to the knee brace she had on .

"You know how to drive?" He asked Monae unlocking his car doors.

"Why, you gone let me drive dis?" She asked.

"Hell nah, I god sum else fa you to drive doe" he said as they all got in .

"Yea I can drive" Monae said getting on Snapchat, bleed it came on and Monae began recording herself and Kianna rapping his lyrics .

They pulled up to some apartments and Kianna mugged "you got allat money and you still livin in the hood?" Kianna asked .

"I got a house up in the hills too why?" Blueface asked.

"Just wondering" she said .

"These niggas looking like they gone break in yo car when we leave" Monae said making sure she held her hand purse tight.

"Chill these niggas know better" Blueface said and nodded to the group of niggas . They began throwing up gang signs and Monae quickly looked away .

"Come on" Blueface said leading them into the house , the door wasn't even locked .

The smell of smoke and Pussy hit their face as they walked in . Kianna closed the gate but kept the door open so it could air out .

"I hope he don't think we staying here" Kianna questioned looking around .

Monae chuckled "you act like we ain't from the hood" she said .

Kianna rolled her eyes and sat on the couch that had plastic covering over it "Who grandma house this is?" Kianna asked the dude that was rolling up , he had tattoos on his face and some dreads .

He chuckled "we keep the plastic on it so when the bitches squirt it don't fuck up the couch" he said .

Monae mugged , glad she didn't sit down , it took Kianna a minute before she hopped up "I just caught on too what you said" she spoke mugging.

"Y'all tryna stay here or come with me?" Blueface asked coming back.

"Go with you duhh" Monae said .

Blueface lead them out the house and down the street "all them niggas some crips?" Kianna asked mugging the men on the block eye fucking her .

"Yea why"

"No reason" she spoke speeding up .

They made it too this comer store and it was more niggas in front of it "damn we don't get a break" Kianna said walking behind Blueface into the store .

Monae began walking slow as she seen a big ass dog with no leash .

Walking in the store she seen Blueface getting some backwoods "y'all want sumn?" He asked .

Monae went and got some skittles and Kianna got a grape fanta .

Blueface paid for it and Monae and Kianna walked back out the store

"Aye ma" one of the dudes spoke and pulled Monae by her arm .

"What?" She asked slightly snatching her arm back.

"How old you is?" He asked and smiled showing his top and bottom golds .

"I'm 21" she said .

"You got a name?"

Blueface walked out the store as Monae was saying her name and he grabbed her hand "these niggas thirsty come on" he said pulling her away .

He put his arm on her shoulder and they began walking back down the block .

"It's so hot" Kianna spoke fanning herself .

"After I smoke we gone go to my house or a hotel which one" Blueface asked .

"A hotel" they both said in unison .