31

Nobody POV~

Monae pulled up to her fathers house seeing her brother , nephew and father standing outside.

"Tt !!" Jr said running and hugging monae "lord you done got so big" her father Michel said . "I know dad , I know the genders too" monae said cheesing

After giving her brother a hug she told them the genders .

"I knew it , I was been saying that, but monae I wanted to talk to you about something" her dad said .

"Me too I'm next" her brother said . Monae walked into the house her father owned and followed him to the kitchen.

"So .... I contacted your mom and told her your pregnant" he spoke .

"Why?" Monae asked . "Because she is your mother and she said she wants to be in your life again" he said .

"Why now? It's too late" monae said as she began to get emotional, her mom had left them when monae was 14, a year later she started her period and began going thru her puberty changes . She didn't have a mom to teach her how to be a woman she had to teach herself , she became the woman of the house .

"Forgive and forget, you can't live your life with grudges" he said . Monae nodded because she wanted to end the conversation.

"Take this , and please please go see her." He said handing monae a piece of paper with an address . Monae put the paper in her pocket, she might actually go see her mom because she wanted answers .

Who leaves their daughter at the time they need a mom most?

"Now go see what ya brother want" he said.

"You talked to mom?" Monae asked her brother "I did, she actually chill asf" he said .

"So you just forgave her that easy?" monae asked "I'm working on it and you should too Nae but here"

While locked up her brother wrote down every dollar his sister gave him so he could pay it all back like he promised .

He began counting it to make sure it was the right amount "so who is this man you pregnant by Why Ian met em yet?" He asked .

"His name Jonathan, you can probably meet him at the baby shower? Here I'll show you a picture" monae said .

When monae showered her brother the pictures he almost jumped out his skin.

"You can't keep fucking with him"

"Why not?" Monae asked confused.

"He a opp, he one of them crip niggas that killed Fasco"

"How do you know for sure" monae asked

"Because.... I just know . It's me or him choose right now."

"How ima leave him Malechi im pregnant with his babies ! Y'all gotta hash that shit out, the beef probably old as hell anyways" monae simi yelled .

"So you pick him?"

"I don't pick nothing" monae said

He chuckled "You dead to me" he spoke and tossed the money in monaes face disrespectfully before walking off  . He had murder on his mind .

__________________________☃️
~ monaes mom?

~ blueface a opp?

~ Her brother over exaggerating?

~twins !!!🥰

^^*I got that in only 2 hours 😽i fucks wit y'all