30

(6 MONTHS LATER)😙

"Come on Jonathan bring yo ass" Monae sighed as her name got called . She was 6 months pregnant and finding out what the gender of her twins were .

Blueface got up behind her as they walked to the back with the nurse , monae was carrying two babies so she looked 9 months when she was only 6 .

"I bet it's two girls I already know it is" blueface said , he had been saying that since they found out it was twins .

Monae chuckled watching him bounce his foot impatiently. She also wanted to know that her baby genders were .

The nurse came in and she smiled as she slid some gloves on "Y'all ready?" She asked as she grabbed the clear gel.

"Yea we is" blueface said . "First I have to ask , any pain in your stomach or back?" The nurse asked .

"No not too crazy just normal pains" monae said and the doctor nodded "and you've been taking your vitamins and eating more?" She asked and monae nodded .

"Okay good" she said lifted monaes shirt up revealing her huge belly .

She poured the gel by monaes belly button and soon the babies showed up on the screen along with heart beats .

"Okay ... baby A is .... A boy"

Blueface clapped his hands saying "yes" he got his boy that he wanted .

"Baby B still is super small , her big brother eating up all the food" the nurse said and they all chuckled .

"So it's a girl?!!" Monae asked . "Yes ! I don't see no penis so it's definitely a girl" she said removing the monitor .

"I knew it cuhz" blueface said standing up to help monae off the table .

"I can't wait to start shopping" monae said .

Kianna and monae had moved from Texas into blueface's house he had . It was more then enough room even with Joanna living there also.

Monae phone started ringing , an unknown number was FaceTiming her .

She mugged then answered the call. Her heart skipped a beat when her brother popped up on the screen.

"They let a real nigga out!" He yelled "where you at I'm finna come!" Monaes said smiling .

"Daddy house . Hurry up and come!" Malechi said before hanging up .

"Ima catch you later cuz I gotta go to the studio anyways" blueface said as they went to separate cars . Monae was in a rush to go see her brother she hadn't seen since forever .

_________________________🥳

- more drama coming soon?

-I said I was gone give them twins and I did