20

(I didn't want the whole book to be them texting so🙂) .
Nobody pov-

"Come on whore" Monae said to Kianna who was microwaving her McDonald's from earlier. .

"Why McDonald's food don't taste the same after you microwave it?" Kianna asked eating her fries. "Ion know ask dem" monae said shrugging .

"Where we going" Kianna asked as they walked up the street . "The store, but look" Monae handed Kianna her phone so she could read the messages.

Monae's ex Zion had started texting her again , she was real weak for Zion and she hated to admit it but if Zion wanted her back she would go .

"Block his number Nae don't let him do that, you finally moving on" kianna said handing her friend the phone back.

"I know but,—

"No butts just block him" she said .

Monae knew how crazy her ex was and that blocking him probably wasn't the best idea but she did it anyways.

"You right" Monae sighed.

"You got Blueface, Zion ain't no good for you and you know this" Kianna said .

Monae stuck her phone back in her pocket "look" She said pulling the snacks of money out her purse that Blueface gave her for the backwoods .

"Don't be pulling that out" Kianna said looking around making sure nobody saw them "you know they will rob yo ass over here" Kianna said .

"You right my bad" Monae said . They turned the corner the store was on and there was a bunch of niggas in front of it like always "where yo boyfriend at?" One of the dudes said .

Monae looked at Kianna and Kianna mugged "he ain't taking to me" Kianna said walking into the store . Monae decided to ignore them and walked into the store too.

"Can I get 6 backwoods?" Monae said looking at the cashier.

"You new round here?" He asked her . "Something like that " she said and he nodded " you got id?" Monae nodded and gave the man her id then bought the backwoods along with her and Kianna some snacks.

"They bougie and cant talk to nobody" Kianna heard one of the boys say as they left the store "nobody ain't bougie I'm just not finna conversation with no niggas standing in front of a corner store" she spoke then walked off with Monae .

Monae chuckled "they gone shoot yo ass" Monae joked "and my daddy gone fuck this whole block up" kiana said . Her dad was a known drug lord in Texas . The L.a dudes probably didn't know him but he would make his presence known if he needed to .

They walked back into the house at the same time as a girl was coming from upstairs "y'all pretty ash" the girl said .

"Thank you you are too" Monae said smiling .

"Who are you?" Kianna asked seeing as Carlos had came downstairs right behind the girl .

_______________________🥰
~ who is the girl?

~ monaes ex!!?

~kiannas dad?

Get me to 400 followers!🙇🏾‍♀️!