21

Nobody pov-

"BAEEEEEE" Blueface yelled . Monae smiled and began walking to the living room where he was . "Here yo stuff" she said pulling the backwoods out the bag .

"You didn't tell me you had a sister" Monae said sitting beside him "you never asked" he said . Monae smacked her teeth and pulled her phone from her back pocket since it was ringing .

"Hello" she smiled knowing who it was "hey lil sister"

"Hey Malechi" Monae spoke "you gotta put some more money on my books" he said.

"I know , I been busy sorry"

"Busy wit what? And you know ima pay you back for everything don't trip" he said and Monae nodded .

"I know , how you doing?" Monae asked . "Good , niecy brung jr ta come see me" he said , she could tell her brother was smiling .

"That's good, how he doing" Monae asked . "Good , and that's another thing I was gone ask you ta send ha some money for his braces" he said .

Monae sighed "ight bro" she said "ight ima talk to you later" he said and the phone went dead .

"That was yo brother?" Blueface asked . "Yea" Monae sighed .

"He got you stressin" Blueface asked Monae nodded .

"Come up to the room wit me" he spoke nodding for her to get up .

Monae cheesed knowing what time it was and gladly followed her boyfriend upstairs.

-
Monae layed on bluefaces chest as she traced his crazy tattoos . "You know it's a story behind every one of my tattoos" Blueface said as he layed back looking at the ceiling.

"I hope it is because you have so many and i know that shit hurted"Monae said

"Lil bit but it was worth it" Blueface said  .

all Monae had was two heart tattoos on her chest , there was no meaning behind it she just thought it was cute .

"You gone have to tell me tha meanings another day , I have a question for right now tho"

"Wassup?" Blueface asked looking down at her .

"Why me?"

"Huh?"

"What about me do you like"

Blueface took some time to think about an answer , he really did like Monae but he was never really someone who could express it in words.

Monae was asking because she had begun to like Blueface a lot more then she thought she would being that she had him in the friend zone for so long .

"Shit ... I like everything....like how you not like these other bitches, I like how you got a sense of humor, you not a push over , you don't seem like a gold digger , you got yo own , you fine and yo pussy tight"

Monae smacked his chest and they both laughed . She knew they had JUST got finished but was ready to start round 2 .

Monae straddled Blueface and began kissing on his neck.  Monae pulled the nightstand drawer back and grabbed the magnum condom . She was about to open it when Blueface snatched it out her hand and tossed it on the floor .

"We don't need it" he said

___________________😌
Hi guys 😌