Tagged: 25 songs, 25 days

Tagged by -appetiteforGnR-

So, here it goes:

1) A song from my childhood : Any song from a Disney movie, let's be real

2) A song that reminds you of your most recent ex : ..... Don't have one of those LOL

3) A song that reminds you of one/both of your parents : We Will Rock You by Queen reminds me of my Dad, he always used to play that. No Matter What by Boyzone reminds me of my mother. Again, she always used to play it when I was younger.

4) A song that calms me down: Perfect by P!nk

5) A song that is often stuck in your head: I'll be There For You by The Rembrandts. I'm a huge fan of Friends, and watch it all the time.

6) A song that reminds you of a best friend: Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran.

7) A song that reminds you of the past summer: Here comes the Sun by The Beatles.

8) A song that reminds you of your first love: Haven't had one of those either.

9) A song that makes you hopeful: It'd be between Affirmation by Savage Garden or Top of the World by The Carpenters.

10) A song by your favorite band: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. (Queen are one of my jointly favorite bands btw, it was really difficult to pick one out)

11) A song on the soundtrack of your favorite movie: Mad World from Donnie Darko(2001), though the original version by Tears for Fears, which will forever be the best, came out in the 80's.

12) The last song you heard: It's Time by Imagine Dragons

13) A song that reminds you of a former friend: The Rose by Leann Rimes

14) A song that reminds you of your boyfriend/girlfriend: Again, haven't had one of those.

15) A song you love singing along to: Voulez Vouz by Abba

16) A song that has made you cry: Save Myself by Ed Sheeran

17) A song that makes you want to dance: Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.

18) A song you love but rarely listen to: Take Me Home Country Roads by John Denver.

19) The first song alphabetically in your ipod/itunes: I'm old fashioned and don't have either of those LOL. But, looking through my CD collection, the first song is The Winner Takes it All by Abba.

20) The last song alphabetically in your ipod/itunes: Same as above applies. I Don't Know You Anymore by Savage Garden.

21) Your favorite song: This is always dependent on the day and the mood I'm in, but right now I'm thinking Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.

22) A song that someone has sung to you: I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden

23) A song you cannot stand to listen to: Look What You Made Me Do by Taylor Swift(The majority of her other songs are actually pretty decent, but I just can and never will take a liking to this one)

24) A song you have danced to with your best friend: Cotton Eye Joe by Rednex(It was Just Dance, if that counts - I don't really dance)

25) A song you could listen to all day: Eraser by Ed Sheeran.

That's it. And I'm tagging:

SweetChildO_A_R