Chapter 1- Another one

Zack's Pov

{BANG} The sound of the gun went off,as blood splattered on the carpet and all over my new white shirt. God damnit.

"Shit dude little harsh, her head is blown off. God you didn't need to use the shotgun." Damion said wiping blood off himself.

" Whatever, im going to go change ." I said without feeling any remorse for the innocent girl I just killed.

"Emotionless asshole." He said starting to cry. I walk into my room and put the shotgun away and taking my shirt off and putting on a black shirt. I saw the girls thought spewing out blood. That image wasn't new to me. Some would call me a phyco.

I looked at the bloody shirt and shrugged, I was used to this I lost all emotion after I put a hole in my moms head at 10, I've killed and done odd jobs sense and im 17. At the moment the guy that highered me kidnapps girls and ransoms them for money or uses them as his toy. I just help kidnapp them or kil them. I dont mind as long as I get paid.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I herd the door open, it was Mike.

"We got another one. " I nodded and grabbed my gun then walked out the door.

__________________________________________________

-sorry the chapter is so short ill try to make them longer

Picture of Zack ^
                |