Chapter 3 - Cops

Zack's pov

I kept driving, down the dusty back road. Tyler was still on edge after I pulled a gun out on him, he really should have knew that was coming. The girl we kidnapped, was fast asleep on Tyler's lap. He usually does that to the girls we capture, he is a perverted doush bag. But that him for you, when he was a kid his mom was out of the picture and his dad was all ways at the bar, so he basically grew up on the streets. Well until the boss brought him in to literally kidnapped girl for ransom. Me on the other had I didn't have it as easy.

Hearing sirens of a cop car pulled me out of my thoughts. I pulled over on the side of the road and hid my gun under my seat and looked at an uneasy Tyler. The girl shuffled a bit but was still asleep. He made sure that the girls tied hands were hidden, luckily they already were.

" May I see your licence please?" The cop said with his arm on the window sill of the truck. I handed him my license and he took a look at it then gave it back.

"Your good to go, im looking for a guy in a blue f150 and his name is Samuel" he said as he was walking away.

After the whole incident with the cop. I kept driving and Tyler as also fast asleep. I sighed I've not really been close to the guys or anything but when this is all over, it will be weird not listening to there constant bickering.

I pulled up to the safe house, And woke up Tyler. He carried the girl to the cell then came outside and smoked a cigarette with me. I didn't like smoking but I did it to hang out with him,even though he annoyed the shit out of me he was really the only friend that I had.

_____________________________________
- hoped you liked that chapter I know there short but they get to the point with some details