Chapter 2 - Help

Kylee's pov

Looking at my annoying Ex-Boyfriend, Michael texts and I go to close out of my phone when it shuts of.

"No,no,no,no-poopy crap" I walked down a wrong street and sighed. I kept walking and I heard a screech of tiers. I turned around and saw a guy that looked like a killer.

"Hello, Sweetheart ." He said holding a bat. Im starting to freakout.

"Cut the small talk, I would like to get paid as soon as possible." Another one with a hair deeper voice says,Then I feel something cold on my neck.

"You scream I shoot you , hell if you talk ill shoot you." The gun holder said and I nodded and got into a blue F150. They put me in the middle seat between them,I wanted to cry, im being kidnapped. The gun holder guy got in the drivers seat before he drove. The other one tied my hands together. I couldn't see there faces because of The masks they wore. The gun holder took off his mask and kept his eyes on the rode. OMG... his face look so gorgeous I think im in love. The other one took of his mask shortly after and damn was he hot but not as hot as the driver but still hot nonetheless.

"Lay down sweetheart " the non driver says laying my head down on his lap. I blushed super hard. Still scared for my life.

"Tyler, stop being a perverted Dick" the driver said.

"Shut up Zack". Oh that's the drivers name Zack. I love the sound of his name.

"Whatever" Zack rolls his eyes and I giggle.

"Emotionless asshole " Tyler yelled, what does he mean by that? Just then there is a gun pointed at Tyler. My heart started racing.

"Dude cool your shit geez put the gun down." Tyler said holding his hands up in surrender. Zack put the gun down and kept driving.

"Darling, go to sleep." Tyler ordered and I closed my eyes. And my whole world enveloped in darkness.

__________________________________________________

-I made this one longer so hope you injoy