Chapter 5 - Death.

Zack's Pov

I swear I want to shoot that dirtbag, Tyler. Ugh I just want to get paid and get out of here. The guy who hired me is paying quite a bit of money, but the job is kind of shit. After we Get this girl out of here I get paid and Im off the damn contract. I don't want to kill her...WAIT what did I just say .... I want to kill her I have no sympathy for her but at the same time I do..... no, no, No. I do not have any sympathy for her. Agh, what are these feelings, well more like constricting thoughts.

"Hey, Boss has somebody he wants you to kill" Mike was sticking his head in the door.

"Fine." I just hope it isn't the new girl. I walked to my closet and grabbed my gun. I headed down to the basement and saw who I was supposed to kill and luckily it wasn't the new girl. It was the bosses old toy. Daymion was getting the camera set up wile Tyler was holding the new girl back, she was in my sweat shirt that looked like a dress on her.Her face was terrified.

"This is for not paying to get her back and now you will suffer the consequences. " Boss said into the camera as the girl was crying. I pulled out my gun.... and pulled the trigger the gun went off with a loud bang and blood oozing from her scull. I killed the girl. I looked back at the girl we kidnapped yesterday she was crying the look in her eyes was pure terror. I felt something that I haven't felt in forever.... was it sadness? Agh I got to stop caring. Why am I having these fucking emotions ( I don't really want to fuck my emotions, I don't even know if thats possible) I looked away from her. Soon I walked back upstairs and went to my room and layed on my bed, my world enveloped in darkness.

___________________________________________

-theres another chapter