Fear. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR

IN AN APARTMENT BUILDING ON THE MIDDLE FLOOR, IN THE LAST HOUSE AT THE END OF THE HALL.

"he late, dinner ready and he still not home" Tsukki said annoyed. "I'm so gonna make him watch all the Jurassic world DvDs with me and i wake him with an air horn when he starts to nod of" Tsukki said a little pissed as he sat on the sofa watching the clock. 

SOMEWHERE FAR FAR AWAY.

"they fucking shooting at me" Yamaguchi yelled as he ran dont a muddy path with bullets flying at him for everywhere. "well you did just kill there leader" yachi said in yamaguchi ear mike from the base. "yeah but i didnt think the whole gang would shoot at me as i ran away" yamaguchi yelled as he ran and took out a couple of guys. "well not many people would just sit smiling when there boss gets assonated" yachi giggled into his mike. "yeah but the info said no one would be in the base while the boss was having fun time" yamaguchi said as he slicked a couple of guys throats. "that's true but you should never trust the info given for a case it never goes well, the men probably came to tell the boss some news and walked in on you cutting his throat" yachi said annoyed. 

"tank" yamaguchi said worried. "i hear you one of the best assassins out there and you get scared of a tank" yachi complained not realising what yamaguchi said. "they have a fucking tank" Yamaguchi yelled as he ran away from it. "wait a tank, the info says they didnt have a tank or anything like that" yachi yelled shocked. "well the info is fucking wrong because they shooting at me with a big fucking tank" yamaguchi yelled and yachi heard the explosions from the tank. "i better add that to the info" yachi said with worry and typed away at her desk. "your just typing while they shooting from at tank at me, so you care if i die out here" yamaguchi said with worry. "well you a good guy and a great assassin so it would be a waste but I'm just here to check how your mission goes and to set the bomb in neck off it you get caught so you cant talk .. but that be a pain because then i would be sent to over look an new assassin of you died" yachi said annoyed. "i hope the new assassin is a pain in the ass for you" Yamaguchi hissed as he jumped on a red bike and rode off. "you can go straight home, when you get back in the country, i hand in the case file" yachi said joyfully. "shit" yamaguchi hissed as he felt the sharp pain from his arm where part of a cell landed in his upper arm. 

"tsukki gonna be so pissed at me" Yamaguchi said a little scared. 

"good work today bunny, the higher ups are impressed" yachi said and yamaguchi knew she was smiling. Bunny was yamaguchi assassin nickname so they didnt use his real name, tsukki was the one who thought of the cute nickname and yamaguchi used it in his work so tsukki would feel like he near by.

AT TSUKISHIMA AND YAMAGUCHI HOME, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

"please dont be up, please dont be pissed" Yamaguchi whisper with his eyes closed as he walked in the front door. "yama" tsukki said with anger and yamaguchi slowly opened his eyes to meet with cold angry yellow eyes. "tsukki" Yamaguchi smiled and tsukki looked him over, yamaguchi close was ripped and a mess and his skin was muddy. "go have a shower and then we talk" tsukki said annoyed but his eyes widen when he notice dried blood and he held yamaguchi hand.