Tears.. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

THE NEXT MORNING IN THE ASSASSIN BUILDING ON YAMAGUCHI TEAM FLOOR. 

"is that yamaguchi" kageyma said  shocked as a couple of them walked in to see him on the couch. "yep he been hear since last night, suga and the rest are trying to calm him down" yuka said with a worried smile. "what happened to him, wasn't he cheerful and flirty with tsukishima leaving the hospital last night" hinata said with worry. "it seems like tsukishima kicked him out last night after finding Yamaguchi lied to him there whole life and him being an assassin" oikawa said with a small smile. "he an assassin he should just man up and forget about that cold dick" kentaro said annoyed and a small knife was throw his way cutting his cheek. "yamaguchi hates people being rude about his lover so try not to piss him off while he a crying mess" bokuto said with worry as everyone took a step away from kentaro. 

"it must be horrible losing someone this way, they been together since they were kids and always loved each other .. to lose his lover because of your job, must hurt" iwaizumi said feeling upset and bad for yamaguchi who was always showing off and talking about his love of his life tsukki. "yeah most of us have been trying to calm and help him since we arrived at 8am but no luck and Tsukishima didnt even listen to him he just kicked him out saying I dont want to you ever again" yachi said worried and everyone frowned. "its hard dating an assassin but its harder for the assassin to love, he should have listened to yamaguchi at least" akaashi said with a frown. 

 "come yamaguchi I know its hard but you need to get over him, you wouldn't want to make him feel bad if he saw you crying" kenma said with a worried smile as he patted yamaguchi back. "I know but I didnt want to lose tsukki like this" yamaguchi cried more. "I know but these things happen in our work line and just think he would be living a safer life without you" daichi said with a worried smile. "I know but I still love him and want to hug him after every mission when I get home" Yamaguchi cried. "how about we got to the pub after work and cheer up" kuroo said with a smile. "a drink dose sound good but do I deserve to be happy again after making tsukki so mad" Yamaguchi cried harder. "there calm down, just let it all out I know its hard but we all here for you" Suga said with a mother smile and hugged the crying Yamauchi. "tsukki" Yamaguchi cried. 

LATER THAT DAY.

"so he sleeping" yuka asked with a small smile as yachi walked over to them. "yeah, he cried himself to sleep" yachi said with a sad smile. "poor yamaguchi, I hope we can cheer him up soon" hinata said with a worried smile. "yamaguchi a great assassin I'm sure he be fine after a day and be back to his old self" kageyma said with worry. "Oikawa, iwaizumi, kenma, kuroo, bokuto, akaashi, suga and daichi gone out to meet another assassin and wont be back till this afternoon, I found a note on the side" kentaro said with a small smile and the rest nodded. 

IN A SMALL CAKE SHOP.

"whoa nice shop, the cakes look amazing" bokuto cheered as they walked in a small but famous cake shop. "calm down we here for a reason" akaashi said with a straight face and everyone locked eyes with a certain worker. "great" Tsukki said annoyed as he turned to the group who walked over to the counter he was at.