Happy. Chapter 9.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"and that what lu told me, she even nodded at the pic of the guard saying his dad met up with him and paid the guard to say it all" Tsukishima said with a straight face with all the assassins and mike people around him, well yamaguchi was on a mission at the time. 

"so yamaguchi dad been behind this, well it would make sense since his brother would knew all about yamaguchi step dad and past" akaashi said with a straight face and everyone nodded. "but they family, yes he wasn't glad about yamaguichi job but he came this way to make up for the family sake" bokuto said puzzled. "it could be a cover story, get close to yamaguchi then trick him and have a front row seat of his death, he just look like a upset brother and no one would have guessed" kuroo said with a small smile and everyone agreed. 

"he was probably just testing the waters out with sending nick to kill yamaguchi since he didnt give to much info, so his next plan with be his real one to kill yamaguchi" iwaizumi said and everyone went a little pale. "but can we really trust a eight year old girl, she might just be messing around like a normal child" hinata said worried. "yeah most kids her age have a wild mind and think wired things about life or there parents" kageyma said worried everyone was just over thinking. 

"no way she would be thinking this up, yes a kid imagine but this is way to close to the truth of the last mission, how would she know details about a mission she never seen" yuka said with a smile. "plus look at how much she loves yamaguchi, she knew what he does and she still loves him more then anyone, I'm sure she really wants us to protect him from whatever she heard her dad say" oikawa said with a small smile. "he right she loves yamaguchi too much to make this much of a lie up and you didnt see how scared she was when telling me and making sure no one heard her warn me" tsukishima said worried. "tsukishima we give you some robot spiders to drop in the house when you next go, we use these to explore the house and see what luke up to" kenma said with a worried smile.

"no can do, kuro fears spiders so if he sees one he cry and luke would kill then find out its a fake and we cant ask lu to protect the spider she could be put in danger" Tsukishima said and everyone thought a little bit. "why dont we try a robot fly, its small and has a better camera and no one will notice it since its dont buzz" daichi said with a grin and everyone smiled while nodding. "sure I drop it when I pick mine and yamaguchi coat up" Tsukishima said with a small smirk and everyone cheered. "we better not tell yamaguchi anything yet, he only just got his family back" suga said with a kind smile and everyone nodded.

"bunny you just sniped the guy from the helicopter" yachi yelled into her mike. "its cold and I ask the piolet if I could snipe with the door open and he didnt mind so I sniped the guy" yamaguchi yelled back. "but the guy lived on the other side of the town, what if you missed and he send his men out in town" yachi said with worry. "I didnt miss and he was only on the other side of the town from where I'm laying so who cares" yamaguchi said starching. "just come home and thank the god you didnt miss from so far away" Yachi said with a small smile. "understood and oh lu might be coming to the floor after school" yamaguchi said before taking his mike out of his ear. 

"hello" tsukishima said as he answered the floor. "what ya doing" Yamaguchi said with joy. "just waiting till you come back to work, I thought we could go home together" tsukki smiled at hearing his lover voice. "aww tsukki, that so sweet" Yamaguchi said with love making the tall blonde blush. "so how long till you get back" tsukishima asked as he sat in yamaguchi desk chair. "normally a couple hours but since I know your waiting then an hour" yamaguchi said with a giggle and tsukishima heard a couple yelps, threats, ruffle and then the controls. "did you just attack the piolet" tsukishima said worried and everyone turned. "no way he fine, I just swapped seats so I could fly" Yamaguchi said in a soft voice leaving the rest shocked. "yama" tsukishima was lost for words after that. "love you" Yamaguchi said with love and hang up to fly safer.