no idea | 11

❝if i could, i would love him forever.❞

jin sighs as he reads a book. it's been at least 2 weeks since jeongguk left. it reminds him of what happened 6 years ago; jeongguk had left him. i mean, it's not like jeongguk had any choice, seokjin understood that. but it just, kind of pained him.

he looked up when he sees that taehyung had come home, he smiled softly. "welcome home hyung!" seokjin bubbled as taehyung joins him on the couch. it's been... peaceful? since jeongguk had left. under the quiet days, nights, seokjin took the time to study more. of course, he hung out with yoongi, hoseok, and jimin.

"i see that you're studying, why don't you take a break?" taehyung suggests as he grabs the remote from the coffee table, turning on the tv. "no... more study." jin mumbles as he moves on to the next page. taehyung only looks at him with sad eyes. seokjin started studying more now that jeongguk had left. was it to impress him when he would come back?

or was it to show that jin was independent? either way, it was kind of sad. he was a 16-year-old, he should be out enjoying his time, hanging out with friends, shopping, playing video games... all that stuff. then when he was about 18, he should start studying. well, that's what taehyung did, and he managed to get a great job, great pay.

well, at least seokjin's korean has improved. "seokjin, do you want to go out?" taehyung asks, laying his head on jin's shoulder. "nope." seokjin answers, pushing taehyung off his shoulder. taehyung pouts, "come on jin! it's been a while since we've hung out! either you're busy studying, or i'm busy working!" taehyung whines as he tries pulling seokjin's book out his hands.

seokjin was way too stubborn for his liking. "go with me or i'll burn your mario plushie!" taehyung threatens as he stands up. seokjin looks up at taehyung with wide eyes, "hyung wouldn't dare!" seokjin exclaimed, his book long forgotten. taehyung grins, "oh i dare!" he says, running into jin's bedroom. seokjin stands up, terrified and follows taehyung into his room.

he is absolutely horrified.

taehyung is holding mario with a lighter in his hand. "hang out with me or let mario feel my wrath!" taehyung jokes, grinning. "fine! fine! put mario down!" seokjin shouts as he runs over to taehyung, grabbing the plush and hugging it tightly. "just don't hurt him." seokjin mumbles.

-

"hey, jin, isn't that yoongi?" taehyung asks, pointing at a mint haired boy. seokjin nods, and calls for him. "yoongi!" the boy turns and looks at them, it was definitely yoongi. yoongi walks towards the two, behind him was jimin. "hey jin, hi hyung." yoongi greets as he smiles softly. "hi jinnie!! hi hyung!" jimin greets as well, a bit livelier, as expected. "what are you two doing?" taehyung asks as he smiles. 

"we're just out shopping, hoseok's birthday is just around the corner and we wanna get him something special and i didn't want to give him anything... basic? so we're gonna go to the more expensive district, not sure if we can afford anything though." yoongi smiled when talking about it, but sighed at the end. "well, we can help. i got a little bonus so we might be able to afford at least one thing!" taehyung beams, smiling brightly.

yoongi and jimin smile brightly, "really hyung?! that's great! thank you!" the two exulted, excited. the four starts walking towards the more expensive shopping district. taehyung and yoongi went to the gucci store whilst seokjin and jimin were hanging around the balenciaga store. "so, seokjin how's your love life? have you tried tinder?" jimin asks, utterly excited. does this boy never get tired?

jin sighs, "sorry jiminie... too busy studying." he apologized, but jimin's smile never faltered. "that's okay, tinder is kind of bad anyway. met a few catfishes." jimin reassured, giggling. "hey do you think hoseok would like something from here?" jimin asks as he points at the store they were in front of. the more seokjin thought about it, hoseok would look good with balenciaga shoes. he nodded and the two went inside the store.

the two found a pair of shoes that would look great on him. triple S trainer blue red. "these look amazing!" jimin chirped.

they bought the shoes and left the store and sit down on the bench, waiting for the other two. seokjin and jimin continue chatting until somebody catches seokjin's attention.

jeongguk?

it definitely looked like jeongguk, but, there was a lady beside him, holding his arm. had jeongguk already moved on? was jeongguk in love with that woman? seokjin had so many questions, but no answers. he looks at the couple sadly. but that shouldn't stop him from going up to him and greeting him.

seokjin excused himself to the bathroom and jimin nodded. jin left and walked towards jeongguk and that lady. "jeongguk hyung?" seokjin calls out. he turns around, his eyes widen. the lady beside him looked at him confused. "jeonggukie, you know this boy?" the lady asks, she seemed awfully familiar but seokjin couldn't exactly pinpoint where he's seen her. 

"no, i haven't jieun. kid, you probably mistook me for somebody else." jeongguk answers in a cold tone, turning around and leaving seokjin. jin stood there dumbfounded. "mistook?" jin repeats, feeling deceived. no, he knew that jeongguk would never do that to him. after all, he did say he loved him... right? they kissed, that means he wouldn't have just left him like that, right?

seokjin walks back to jimin and sees that the other two had returned empty-handed. "took you long enough! alright, we all ready?" taehyung asks. the maknae's nod and they all leave the district.

yet, seokjin could not stop thinking about jeongguk. as much as he would want to be mad at him for saying that, he had his... reasons. he dressed up nicely today too. a white button-up shirt that hugged his torso nicely, black slacks, and some louis vuitton shoes. he really looked fine today. he had no idea what to think about all this.

he had no idea what to do with his feelings, could somebody just save him already?