Prologue

His eyes were stormy, contemptuous, incapable of feeling nothing and everything and brought my lips to a quiver I didn't want to let out

Looking at him, you could tell those thunder eyes came to reek havoc, leaving trembles and shudders from anyone who dared to look into them for extended periods of time.

The crazy thing about these eyes, was the fact that anyone could see all the anger that lay within them.

You could see how unbelievably unhappy he was.

These eyes, that had such a tranquility to them at only the first glance.

An eminent warmth. An invitation. Clarity.

Withered away like a petal less stem for the moment you glanced at them, your only emotion was fear.

The most frightening thing about them, was no matter how much emotion lay within him,

No matter how nonchalant or how infuriated he became-

You could never tell his next move.

You could only tell he was very angry,

And he had been so very hurt.

______

THIS IS A NEW DISCLAIMER BECAUSE I NOTICE SOME PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED. PLEASE READ THE CHAPTERS IN ORDER DO NOT SKIP TO THE ONES LABELED #19, #18 etc. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS MARKED THAT WAY LATER DOWN IN THE BOOK.

I REPEAT, READ IT HOW IT IS LAID OUT TO AVOID CONFUSION.

I'm gonna take this book seriously. No deleting. Anyway, enjoy :) feel free to dm and leave comments and thoughts.

Just a disclaimer.

This book kinda starts off a bit atypical and stuff but it'll pick up. x I promise it's not what you'll expect

This book deals heavily with addiction.
Will have mature content. Profanity.
Illnesses. Mental and otherwise.

This book is wholly fictional and does not reflect the true personalities or conduct portrayed by Harry. Real Harry is a marshmallow.

Etc etc. all rights reserved. Don't steal my content I will cut you.

Love you for reading. Thanks a lot. <3

-M x