Chapter 6

That night was nice and quiet. Damian and Jason got more sleep then they ever did. The next morning Jason's phone rang. He groaned and slowly grabbed the phone. He answered it, putting the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He ask sleepily. The person on the other end started shouting making Jason jump. Jason shushed the person. "Dick calm down. What's wrong?" He ask as he got up out of bed and walked out of the room.

"Damian is gone! No one know where he is! We're gathering everyone available so they could help look for him today, 1 pm. You in?"

Jason was silent for a few moments, "Yeah sure."

"Great. See you then" Dick says and hangs up.

Jason sighs. "Who was it?" A boy's voice ask. Jason jumped and looked behind him seeing Damian awake.

"Just Dick. He was just asking a stupid question and I honestly don't care what it is so I always just say yeah sure." Jason only partially lies.

"I know what he was asking, I'm not stupid. I'll join you, I want to confront the man myself, in front of everyone." Damian says

"Are you sure kid?" Jason ask. Damian nods. "Well alright then, if that's what you wanna do."

"So what time?" Damian ask

"Afternoon. So if you want we could go out. Maybe to a carnival? Kids love carnivals." Jason suggested.

Damian rolls his eyes, "why would I want to go to a silly place for children?"

"Come on Damian, you need to let loose, be a kid. You can actually have a childhood." Jason says.

"Fine, whatever." Damian mumbled.

"Trust me, you'll love it" Jason says

"That's What everyone says" Damian mumbled and walked away.