Chapter 8

"DAMIAN!!!" Jason shouted, reaching a arm out to try and grab Damian.

It was too late though Damian was far out of his reach. The coaster just continued on going.

As soon as they finished the loop and went straight Damian fell right into his and Jason's cart. "Ow!" He shouts.

"Kid! Thank god! Are you ok?!" Jason says as pulling Damian up onto his lap, using his arms as a seatbelt for Damian. The coaster was still going quickly so he held onto Damian as tight as he could.

When the ride ended Jason got off pulling Damian with him. The workers were going to have a piece of his mind. He was angry as hell. He walked right up to a worker and started shouting at him. Damian just stood there holding his stuffed cat, looking very innocent.

The poor worker was terrified but remained calm.

"He could've fucking died! He's just fucking a kid! If you let anyone else go on this ride you'll regret it bitch! This needs to be shut down immediately because of your all dumbass minds! Your all fucking supposed to be checking the seats every time! Make sure everyone is fucking secured in their seats so they don't die!" Jason yelled

A man walked up to Jason with a security guard behind him. "Sir, please calm down."

"Who the fuck are you to say for me to calm down! My son could've died!" Jason yelled. He didn't realize he called Damian his son. Damian did and was a little shocked.

"Sir please, I am the manager of the carnival. What happened?" The man asked

"We just went on the roller coaster! When we got to the top of the loop, where we were upside down. The kid's seatbelt thing was unlocked and he fell. Luckily he landed back in the cart when we got down from the loop!" Jason shouted

"Oh no! We are so sorry sir, we'll shut this ride down immediately and give out employees here a punishment. Again we are so sorry and are happy to see the boy is ok." The man says.

Jason grumbled underneath his breath and walked away, grabbing Damian to come with him.

"Todd?" Damian ask. Jason didn't hear and continued to walk, pulling Damian with him. "Todd!" He raised his voice.

Jason stopped and looked to Damian.

Damian looked at him with guilty eyes. Jason's eyes widened.

"YOU?!"