Chapter 25

((Hello everyone! Thanks for all the support and reads! I'm glad your enjoying it! Anyways I hope this chapter is ok. I'm not sure if it makes much since if you know what I mean.))

*Flash Back*

Jason was sitting in his cell, "I can't believe I'm trusting a clown like you. Why the hell was I even put in a cell with you?!" He ask himself.

"Aw, come on boy wonder! Don't you miss your old friend?" Joker says as he worked on getting them out.

"They probably just wanted me to suffer. Son of a bi-" Jason started to speak but was interrupted

"Ah Ah. Language birdie." Joker says.

"Oh shut the fuck up clown." Jason says

"Now that's not very nice to talk to a old pal like that. I thought I had beaten the manners into you. Apparently not." Joker says lowering his voice at the end. "But hey! We had a fun time back then right birdie?"

"Oh fuck off! I wish I could just fucking kill you right now!" Jason says. "What the hell are you even doing?" He asked

"Giving the signal. Now we wait patiently. If you even think of killing me know birdie you will be killed yourself."  Joker comments.

"Alright anyways, what the hell do you want. Your obviously going to want something if your just going to break me out." Jason says

"You know what I want little birdie." Joker says with that evil clown smile on his face.

"Oh hell no! I'm not getting you that! You can just go fuck yourself you clown!" Jason says.

"Fine then I guess I won't get you out of here and you can just forget about getting to the new little birdie." Joker says.

Jason was silent for a while. "You know what, fine. I'll get the whatever green serum thing for your dumb ass. Just keep it far away from me."

Joker laughed, "perfect." He backed up and the wall soon blew up. He looked to Jason. "Let's go, shall we!" Joker said before leaving.

Jason stood up and was about to follow after him when suddenly the cell door opened, "Jason! Come on! We got you out of here!"

"You could've hurried up you know! I was stuck in here talking to that fucking clown! He also got away." Jason says.

"Your welcome." Red Robin mumbled

"It's ok Jason. Luckily we were able to convince the warden to let you free and that 'Batman' had an eye on you." Nightwing said. "Just let the clown go, the knight will get him. Anyways let's go!" Nightwing says before running out with Tim.

Jason nodded and followed.

They all left freely and went to save their 'baby' brother

*end of flashback*